<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 41 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
One thing you need to watch is if your source of content puts out 50 articles a week, it may be too much to automate. You can adjust how many posts get shared per day and there's a limit on the free account. I recommend choosing content sources that publish no more than 5 times a week.
OneCause is great for smaller teams, or event volunteer based teams with little to no software experience. OneCause has a really amazing resource/university to provide users with information and problem solving for almost all issues. They also integrate help pages in their software, so if you are on a specific landing page, you can click the help button and get more help for that specific page and it's capabilities.
- Streamlines check-in process for event attendees, which involves collecting payment methods during the check-in process.
- Provides a large number of reports on various aspects of the event, including payments, attendees, etc.
- Manages all event details, including attendees, payments, table assignments, sponsorships, auction item donations, etc.
- Support of the product was a bit hit and miss. Some of the functionality I enjoyed that made me sign up in the first place like the ability to repost a tweet by clicking on it was taken away suddenly with no explanation. Although it was sort of replaced with EverQueue.
- The interface was glitchy at times especially around creating categories and timings for bulk post scheduling. Eventually worked around it to make it work for me.
- No phone app was a major disappointment as I find lots of stuff to post from my mobile.
- I would love to see a text editor incorporated into the package management area of the software. So text formatting like font size, bold, or italics could be easily added without coding
- It would be helpful if there was the ability to add hyperlinks in the donor section of a lot rather than just the lot description
- I would prefer that all photos I need to add to an auction lot be uploadable rather than having to provide a URL for the photos
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 8 answers
I think that there is always some room for some improvement, but overall, OneCause has great usability. It is pretty easy to use and I was able to learn it pretty quickly, as were my colleagues. [OneCause] has a great customer service team so anything I did not know how to do or was unsure of, I had the great customer service team as a resource.
Based on 2 answers
Problems are quickly worked out with their support. I haven't had any issues except in the initial setup, and their support folks walked me through it.
Based on 10 answers
As I stated before, their customer service team is incredible. They are quick to respond and help answer any questions. They also send videos to walk you through your issue, so you can see exactly how to fix it and can look back at any time.
Buffer and Dlvr.it don't compare as apples to apples, but there are areas where one is better than the other. For price and automating social media posts, Dlvr.it is better, but for content curation I've found Buffer to be easier.
Good value for the money and good customer support. Even when direct account manager was unable to respond quickly, her manger was also available and willing to help us as needed. We used GiveSmart for one year and moved to OneCause BidPal, as they were able to provide on-site support in 2021.
Return on Investment
- WASTE OF MONEY as they did literally NOTHING.
Professional in LegalLaw Practice Company, 1-10 employees
- We would NOT have been able to raise what we did during our virtual event without One Cause
- Our golf outing auction proceeds DOUBLED with the use of the online auction as we were able to get bidders outside of the event
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?