What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 14 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Draw.io is perfect for wide company distribution. There is not the deep complex training that typically comes with using something like Microsoft Visio or other platforms. This is easy to use, understand, and distribute.
- Draw.io's ability to plug into other platforms makes it simple to have a single pane of glass operation when working your organization's documents and file system.
- Draw.io is the refreshing approach to a very simple no-frills software that is easy to learn and get something out the door in minutes if need be.
- Draw.io had a relatively deep repository of templates and examples to speed up delivery and prevent you from having to re-create the wheel.
- As you work in a browser, the app seems to lag if you work on it for a while.
- The app appears to glitch from time to time if you work for longer periods of time, making you lose some of your work of you're not careful.
- Exporting your work in the form you would like can be challenging. You need to pay close attention to the previews and page layouts to make sure your work comes out the way you envision it.
Program Manager in Product ManagementHuman Resources Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?