<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 15 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
draw.io will work well for you if you're looking to quickly put together a diagram or some other visual to help you and your team get on the same page. I use it particularly to build out, design, and share marketing and sales funnels with my team and clients. I have a visual brain, so being able to see things clearly laid out in front of me saves a ton of time and energy. It pulls ideas from the ether and solidifies them. I wouldn't use it if you're looking for a solution that works great on mobile when it comes to editing your diagrams. Also, if you're looking for lots of bells and whistles (i.e. adding beautiful custom graphics to a presentation) I wouldn't use this. It's much more my "in-the-trenches" get my ideas out into the real world FAST tool.
- draw.io makes it easy to edit whatever you're mapping out. Whether adding or removing a box, arrow, etc., draw.io automatically auto corrects your map and snaps things back into place. This keeps everything looking clean while you're working.
- draw.io syncs with Google Drive which is awesome for collaboration. When I used other, offline software, I would have to complete whatever I was working on in draw.io, save the file and then add it to my Dropbox or Google Drive. From there, the person I was showing it to would have to download it and was unable to make revisions. draw.io makes it simple to send easy-to-edit in real time drawings to anyone through Google Drive.
- draw.io is super simple to use. The interface is not confusing at all. All you have to do is point and click and the drawing builds itself out.
- It's easy to add text and layer things together.
- Copying and pasting whole sections of your drawing is easy and can save massive amounts of time. All you have to do is create a template once and then you can use it multiple times.
- As you work in a browser, the app seems to lag if you work on it for a while.
- The app appears to glitch from time to time if you work for longer periods of time, making you lose some of your work of you're not careful.
- Exporting your work in the form you would like can be challenging. You need to pay close attention to the previews and page layouts to make sure your work comes out the way you envision it.
Program Manager in Product ManagementHuman Resources Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?