Likelihood to Recommend
Heap really shines in situations where teams don't have everything worked out in the beginning. Tools like Mixpanel, while very powerful and easy to use, require a certain amount of planning and prior knowledge of events you will need to send over. Creating events after the initial formulation will result in events with different time periods of data, which can be challenging to manage. Heap lets you create that data set in a much more organic and experimental way.
- Heap has more flexibility than many other tools as it allows you to create events in a number of ways, from custom events sent by your site to new events created after the fact using their simple GUI.
- Flexible account plans make it easy to get started, including generous free and startup plans.
- A filterable live view lets you see events as they come in, filtered by your events of choice.
- Standard integration with external database systems, CRMs and call tracking would be a nice feature.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We rely on Heap for essential data on website performance and how our website traffic contributes to revenue.
Return on Investment
- It's allowed us to take a deeper look into our AB tests for our client and given us better insight into our results, thereby avoiding the costly mistake of mis-diagnosing the data and moving in the wrong direction.