A conversion rate optimization must!
Updated March 23, 2021

A conversion rate optimization must!

Rebecca Lajoie | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Enterprise

Overall Satisfaction with Heap

Heap is being used mainly by technology, marketing, and product departments to analyze conversion rates to make key decisions. We also find it helps identify areas where we need to improve the user experience on our website to push our audience down the right URL paths.
  • Analyze Funnels
  • Quickly define key events on a website
  • Produce graphs seamlessly
  • Use case tutorial videos
  • Increased conversion rates
  • Improved funnel visualization
At first, I found the platform difficult to utilize but with time I was able to navigate effectively.
I've had no issues in regards to speed, my reports complete quickly even when looking at multiple data points.
Our company received a formal walk-through of the platform but took several attempts to be able to create my own definitions and reports successfully.
Heap helps me compile the data I care about and find the answers I need more efficiently versus digging through pages of Google Analytics data.

Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Heap's feature set?

Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Heap go as expected?

Would you buy Heap again?

I love it for analyzing conversion rates across key pages.

Using Heap

-IT
-Product
-Marketing
3 - Lead developers and IT staff control usage, limits, and approve new events. They also provide training and walk-throughs on the logic behind Heap and how to use it for specific use cases.
  • Understanding user journeys
  • Analyzing conversion rates
  • Understanding technical roadblocks
  • Track conversion rates for key paid search landing pages over time
  • Create digestible dashboards to explain complex projects and data points
  • Monitor conversions coming from specific parts of our website
  • Monitoring user behaviour to improve UX and usability of our website
Heap helps me understand key data points without fussing with the formatting of a dashboard. It gives me the benefit of data analyzation without the fuss of the formatting - as well as the ease of sharing data collected with my colleagues