<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 101
Based on 219 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's well suited for any IT Support organization. Tech support to repair computers. Support role for driver issues such as a printer, scanner, and other hardware. Helping to maintain corporate end-users. Maintaining a sales force that is on the road and not easily accessible. We use it to make firmware updates to copiers, set up drivers for printing, configuring email, and scan-to-folder.
Feature Rating Comparison
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Remote management of servers & workstations
Remote Active Directory® management
Centralized management dashboard
Monitoring and Alerts
Multi-platform remote control
- The customer at the other end is in control of giving access to their system. It is not a free anytime access to their system even if you have connected before.
- The technician, after getting access, can switch between monitors on the remote system to access windows popping in different monitors.
- You can perform a remote reboot and still connect without the customer intervention once the authorization has been given. This is helpful when you are doing a remote software installation that requires multiple system reboot.
- You can get the remote system configuration information without invoking the command window on their side.
Engineer in EngineeringMedical Devices Company, 201-500 employees
- Customer Prompting is way too complex. Requires too much of the average user to initiate a clean session.
- Buggy issue for High DPI desktop settings and / or weir resolution settings
- Sometimes chat windows becomes unusable and this also kills the ability to enter notes - need a way to edit notes after a session has ended.
Likelihood to Renew
LogMeIn Rescue 8.2
Based on 14 answers
This is a solid product with the idea of getting a technician the data and interface in order to resolve issues for all types of computer support needs and levels via simple tools in a consistent manner. Would recommend this product to anyone looking to provide solutions to Help Desk access concerns and much more
LogMeIn Rescue 8.7
Based on 15 answers
LogMeIn Rescue is easy to start and use and does not consume resources on your computer slowing it down. We are also often providing support for non-tech savvy end users who might have a hard time downloading and installing remote access software, especially when firewall warnings start to appear. LogMeIn Rescue's process is intuitive and easy to follow for our users.
LogMeIn Rescue 8.4
Based on 24 answers
I have had any easy time calling in to receive help, and every one of their employees are very receptive to the customer's needs. I wouldn't want to speak to any other customer support desk in regards to their remote software, they rock and do an awesome job! I'm so glad to be on the same team as them and provide customers with the LogMeIn experience!
I prefer LogMeIn over TeamViewer because it performs better. When I dial in with a customer, there is no latency in the connection, and I am able to start the program as a service, which allows me to take control even when there are UAC prompts on the screen. The chat window is also better, as is the file transfer. I think the overall performance of LogMeIn is better.
Return on Investment
- LogMeIn Rescue gives us great flexibility with our support objectives. We don't use it as our primary remote access tool but knowing that we have it at our disposal is very important for users without LogMeIn Pro installed.
- Before using LogMeIn Rescue, support was done over the phone for remote employees and it's lead to a much faster response/fix time for issues.
- I believe LogMeIn Rescue has improved our customer service and given much more flexibility in our support options as well.
- LogMeIn Rescue serves a specific purpose very well. That is, supporting people remotely when you don't manage their hardware.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?