What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Trello is well suited for quickly keeping track of and organizing ideas. Due to the functionality that is more robust than a simple note-taking application, I find myself gravitating towards Trello rather than an alternative for a quick note and task tracking. Trello is NOT well suited as a note-taking application. Where it is great for capturing ideas and tasks, it is not meant for writing paragraphs of text.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- Project management across any size team
- Sales CRM's can be built for free. Using power add-ons such as custom fields and integrations with gmail it is the best kept Sales CRM secret.
- Collaboration for content management, content marketing and client on-boarding processes.
- The ability to add playable videos right in the comments section
- Dynamic links - once you set a link it uploads meta data as well (like putting a link on Facebook)
- Better referral system - I refer hundreds of people but no longer get rewarded.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
I'm not in charge of such a decision, but I am sure that we will continue to use Trello for the same purposes we have in the past.
Based on 6 answers
Trello is ridiculously simple to use. Its user interface is well designed. Buttons and labels are clear, so you can tell at glance what something means. Plus, it's easy to back out of anything if you don't like what you've done, so there is no fear of messing things up unintentionally.
Based on 1 answer
For our small business, getting a few of us started well on Trello was the key, I think. As long as a couple of us were really comfortable with the interface, we could lead others and help them with any questions. From now on, anyone who works with us just naturally uses Trello for information sharing - it's just part of what we do.
Trello is very intuitive, with boards, lists and cards. In a few minutes you move in your taste in Trello, unlike Asana which is much more difficult to understand. Trello is much faster than Asana since it provides keyboard shortcuts. With the shortcuts of your single task, your productivity is triggered and tasks such as search tables, create boards, filter by labels, etc. can be done by just pressing a key. Trello also performs constant updates. It has many more integrations with third parties than Asana. The famous treble power ups do not have Asana, Trello also allows assigning a task to more than one person.
Return on Investment
- It's allowed to institute a more formal editorial process and increase credibility within our organization to produce better content, both internally and for our clients.
- It saves employees time by quickly allowing us to view a dashboard of the current status of projects, without having to email or chat back and forth constantly.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?