What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Trello works great for teams who use SCRUM. Trello also works well with project managment. Trello works great when collaborating with teams and team members. I wouldn't recommend Trello for just one user who just needs a to-do list. Trello is way more than just a to-do list. It's the best project management software I have ever used.
Video Marketing Strategist | Speaker | Consultant
S A Ryan LLCMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- Trello is web-based. There's nothing to download or install. This makes it particularly easy for people across different organizations to access and use the program.
- Trello can be set to send notifications when changes are made to lists, cards, or boards. This makes it easy to keep up with progress on the projects.
- The user interface of Trello is easy to learn.
- Organizing information is simple in Trello. The use of Boards with cards, and cards with lists, makes the information easy to access and keep tidy. This is one thing we quite appreciate about Trello. Organizing feels very intuitive with the system Trello employs.
- No way to track time on tasks
- Communication within cards is easily overlooked from a higher perspective/view
- No built in way to track history/progress as a project moves forward
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
I'm not in charge of such a decision, but I am sure that we will continue to use Trello for the same purposes we have in the past.
Based on 5 answers
Trello is ridiculously simple to use. Its user interface is well designed. Buttons and labels are clear, so you can tell at glance what something means. Plus, it's easy to back out of anything if you don't like what you've done, so there is no fear of messing things up unintentionally.
Based on 1 answer
For our small business, getting a few of us started well on Trello was the key, I think. As long as a couple of us were really comfortable with the interface, we could lead others and help them with any questions. From now on, anyone who works with us just naturally uses Trello for information sharing - it's just part of what we do.
Return on Investment
- The response times of the team members have been very well organized.
- Helped us be able to define the star members of your team since it allows you to track who resolved tasks and who does not. When it comes to choosing bonuses, seeing who did the work is done is a much fairer way.
- Increase the delivery of the team because with Trello you can see exactly what each person doing at the time. It also serves the team members to request resources to complete the tasks assigned.
- Helped to be able to detect equipment failures and request resources.
SOAINTComputer Software, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?