Best Antivirus For Business

August 10, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avast Business Antivirus, and make your voice heard!

Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus

per device/per year

What is Avast Business Antivirus?

Avast offers their business class antivirus application, simply Avast Business Antivirus, which the vendor boasts as having a 100% malware detection rate and a centralized management platform to monitor threats network-wide across all connected endpoints, in editions for Windows, MacOS, and Windows Server.

Avast Business Antivirus Video

Avast Introduction

Avast Business Antivirus Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac

Compare with

Millie Imogen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Avast is being used in almost all of our departments which we fear can be under a virus attack and can damage us massively. I am specifically using it in my marketing department to prevent attacks. Our firm uses cyberspace to keep every piece of information safe and if that space comes under threat it can cause us massive damage. It is one of the basic reasons to get Avast in our company and the scanning speed and pricing makes it more suitable for us.
Victoria-Elsie Jeremy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Avast Business Antivirus is being installed by our organization and wherever it is installed, [it] has targeted all those systems that were on the server or on a chance of getting any cybercrime or attack. The systems [house] our confidential data and it provides us the capability to secure endpoints and effect all kinds of malfunctions and viruses.

We started using Avast Business Antivirus when we first moved our accounting systems over to internet enabled computers (yes, we were air-gapped). I had used the personal free edition on my home computers and as the IT administrator for our corporate group, I chose to use the business version for our office computers. It worked great and was very easy to setup and configure.
Avast Business Antivirus has been our go to software when it comes to protecting our computer systems and files against malicious attacks from virus, malware, and other online threats. The software is deployed across all departments and it has proved to be very effective over time. It is easy to use and most importantly, it is non obtrusive (it never disrupts other running software). It is the best I have used so far.
Avast Business Antivirus tool is deployed in our organization almost everywhere. We installed this tool and targeted all those computers that were on the verge of any cyber attack and had our private information. It provides great security on endpoints and is effective against all kinds of viruses like malware and other viruses. Its working doesn’t interrupt our company’s workload. I just want it to take less time in installation and the update issue must be resolved.
Avast is a wonderful antivirus software and it is installed in all of our important systems with all the important business-related files. It is excellent in protecting our company’s systems and helps prevent malicious viruses that can cause much harm. The most important thing about this tool is that it keeps detecting and scanning at the back smoothly.
Martha Batruny | TrustRadius Reviewer
Avast has been a really good supporter in providing me and my whole organization an ultimate protection in each and every case without any difficulty. I found it to be a huge supporter in maintaining the heavy workload on daily basis. I also like the deep scanning feature of this particular application that totally identifies each and every type of malware and spyware as well.
Sam Randika | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we work on the internet, security is the most important thing. We must use a antivirus to prevent virus attacks. Avast keep checking the behavior of the daily using programs so that it detects viruses before they can harm your files. Avast also comes with many features, not only antivirus scanning but also Data Shredder, Web Shield, A firewall, Data Disk Rescue, and many others.
Miguel Antonio Escudero López | TrustRadius Reviewer
After trying antivirus solutions for my customers, Avast Business Antivirus gives the grade of security I need.
It's easy to work with and has plenty of handy extra tools to give maximum protection.
Here are my key aspects of Avast Endpoint protection:
*Easy to install
*Works with few hardware resources.
*Not as intrusive as other solutions.
*Remote administration.
*Constantly gets updated with new antivirus definitions.
*If you don't want to buy it you can install a trial version.
Problems Solved With Avast Business Antivirus:
*Get protection from the latest threats that can harm any system.
*Resolve bottlenecks due to live protection that can slow the organization's machines.
*Get Avast running with a few clicks.
*Easy to set up in order to get what you need of the solution.
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, we have Avast Business antivirus (cloud version) as our endpoint protection. Just about every computer and server has the policy-based client installed. When we invested in this solution, we were originally with AVG (same platform) so we've gone through the buyout and ownership transfer. I must say that this process went seamlessly with absolutely no interruption to our daily business. Now we're fully on Avast, and I'm happy to say that they provide a very stable and reliable endpoint protection service.
Nick Throlson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Avast Business Antivirus on numerous servers for clients to allow them to run Windows machines with ease and peace of mind. When it comes to a virus or other malware infections, especially email attachments, Avast Business Antivirus scans them make sure nothing penetrates the network or local devices.
Fran Maita | TrustRadius Reviewer
This tool created for the purpose of protecting malicious files is one of the best options for the market. In our institution we have no problems with the protection system in the servers and more if it is a very useful tool. Therefore, it is the one that is protected with Avast Business Antivirus.
June 19, 2018

Great security app

Miguel Useche | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was being used to protect all their Windows infrastructure: there were some desktop machines for developers and main servers with the software. Avast was used to protect this infrastructure from external attackers, viruses and any other threat. I like it because it worked seamlessly, it didn't bother or interrupted our daily job like other antiviruses. Also protected desktop machines immediately from malware inside pen drives, websites with suspicious behaviors. Servers machines were also protected from an external source. I would recommend it because it has great support and we didn't have any problems while I was working for that organization.
Sudhakar Dasoju | TrustRadius Reviewer
As technical lead and a leading startup WonderBi Analytics, it's important to have secured system. We were using Avast Business Antivirus as a primary anti-virus software for all the systems across all departments It solves the major problem of a virus, malware. All systems which are assigned by our organization, as well as employees who use their own systems, gets installed with Avast Business Antivirus.