Lingo is utilized to help our sales team manage EDI orders for our big box retailers. We switched from SPS commerce that was much more …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Lingo is a telephony and VoIP software solution from Lingo.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Lingo is utilized to help our sales team manage EDI orders for our big box retailers. We switched from SPS commerce that was much more expensive and not as user friendly. It helped handle EDI in a easier low cost fashion for our wholesale business which is in our industry is not growing significantly
- User friendly, easy to see what needs to be done for each retail partner and completing all required documents
- Its price is competitive compared to other options
- Nice that they don't send a million update and confirmation emails like some platforms
- Cost setup for each retail partner is steep. In this digital age, it seems like a rip off to have to pay for this service
- ERP/Warehouse integration - it does not have the ability to integrate with our ERP setup currently.
- Sometimes there are just one too many steps to submit documents - wish it automatically prompted to the next submission step to remember to get through all steps more easily and not get lost in submitting documents
Lingo is great for small to mid sized company working with big box retailers that want to manage EDI in a cost effective but also time efficient manner. If you are looking for complete automation and integration, or a highly developed interface this is not the EDI platofrm for you