Stitch Labs is an inventory management software offering from Stitch Labs. It includes features such as multichannel selling and inventory control, with order and fulfillment management optimal for retail.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ET/3H/IG4NQKQTTERB.pngAmazing software for Product sellers with multiple selling platforms!I use Stitch Labs to manage all my orders coming in from Etsy as well as manual orders I input for my wholesale clients. I have used it for 6ish years and love how easily it integrates with every platform. The order tracking and process management tools are great. I also use it for invoicing customers. It keeps everything straight for me!,Order tracking Order fulfillment/packing Invoicing clients,Managing inventory Would love if it wasn't extra to send invoices,10,It saved me time Helped me stay organized Improved customer satisfaction,,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC
Stitch Labs

Stitch Labs Reviews

Stitch Labs
Filter 5 vetted Stitch Labs reviews and ratings
Haley Williams profile photo
May 22, 2018

Stitch Labs Review: "Amazing software for Product sellers with multiple selling platforms!"

• Order tracking
  • Order fulfillment/packing
  • Invoicing clients
  • Managing inventory
  • Would love if it wasn't extra to send invoices
Perfect for Etsy shop owners who have wholesale customers and multiple streams of orders coming in they need to manage. May not be necessary for someone with one retail shop or online platform.
Read Haley Williams's full review