MarketGoo provides intuitive search engine optimization and web marketing tools aimed specifically at SMBs.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/2y/Rj/4EF6QGT4V8TH.pngClear, prioritized SEO plan for creatives! (= more time for for the fun stuff)I use MarketGoo for SEO. It is the most efficient system I have found to date. They take the complexity out of all the analytics and deliver a step-by-step plan so I can prioritize the most important edits to my website first.,The most helpful feature of MarketGoo is that it shares a simple plan to optimize your website in layman's terms. It also educates you what the priorities are so you can focus on the biggest impacts first as you optimize your website. I also get immediate (and friendly,) personalized responses to all of my questions. The price point cannot be beat.,Occasionally the steps suggested are too generic for me to decipher so I have to inquire further to see if the suggestion is truly recommended for me. There could be more guidance for social media SEO also, as I currently have to use other resources specifically for these types of SEO that I am working on. Another area that I would love is if they had a monthly live/chat session (Facebook live, Periscope, etc...) just to keep momentum, provide group support, and help us in smaller businesses know what others are doing so we can best stay current. A monthly newsletter sharing internet updates would be helpful since things change so rapidly.,10,MarketGoo has more than doubled my website traffic and I continue to improve in rankings. My creative passion is content creation so I do not spend as much time in SEO as may be suggested. That being said, this is exactly why I use MarketGoo, because their approach is direct, effective and easy. It frees me up to do the fun creative stuff.,Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Moz and Google Analytics,Weebly, Google Analytics
MarketGoo

MarketGoo Reviews

MarketGoo
Filter 2 vetted MarketGoo reviews and ratings
heather figi profile photo
August 27, 2018

MarketGoo Review: "Clear, prioritized SEO plan for creatives! (= more time for for the fun stuff)"

• The most helpful feature of MarketGoo is that it shares a simple plan to optimize your website in layman's terms.
  • It also educates you what the priorities are so you can focus on the biggest impacts first as you optimize your website.
  • I also get immediate (and friendly,) personalized responses to all of my questions.
  • The price point cannot be beat.
  • Occasionally the steps suggested are too generic for me to decipher so I have to inquire further to see if the suggestion is truly recommended for me.
  • There could be more guidance for social media SEO also, as I currently have to use other resources specifically for these types of SEO that I am working on.
  • Another area that I would love is if they had a monthly live/chat session (Facebook live, Periscope, etc...) just to keep momentum, provide group support, and help us in smaller businesses know what others are doing so we can best stay current.
  • A monthly newsletter sharing internet updates would be helpful since things change so rapidly.
Literally, my website traffic more than doubled in a few weeks after implementing MarketGoo. I continue to improve my rankings as well. I have used Google Analytics, Google Search Console. I have explored www.Moz.com, www.RabbitSEO.com, and countless blogs, Youtube videos, and podcasts on SEO. Hands down MarketGoo beats them all with their clarity, results, and ease of use.

I also have consistently received immediate replies to my questions with individualized answers to my specific issues. Truly, this is the perfect solution for small businesses that want to pour as much energy into creative content building and as little as possible on getting great SEO results. I love MarketGoo!
Read heather figi's full review

MarketGoo Scorecard Summary

Keyword analysis (1)
Page grader (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Site audit / diagnostics (1)
Site recommendations (1)
Task management (1)
Integration with web analytics tools (1)

About MarketGoo