marketgoo Reviews

heather figi | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2018

Clear, prioritized SEO plan for creatives! (= more time for for the fun stuff)

I use MarketGoo for SEO. It is the most efficient system I have found to date. They take the complexity out of all the analytics and deliver a step-by-step plan so I can prioritize the most important edits to my website first.
  • The most helpful feature of MarketGoo is that it shares a simple plan to optimize your website in layman's terms.
  • It also educates you what the priorities are so you can focus on the biggest impacts first as you optimize your website.
  • I also get immediate (and friendly,) personalized responses to all of my questions.
  • The price point cannot be beat.
  • Occasionally the steps suggested are too generic for me to decipher so I have to inquire further to see if the suggestion is truly recommended for me.
  • There could be more guidance for social media SEO also, as I currently have to use other resources specifically for these types of SEO that I am working on.
  • Another area that I would love is if they had a monthly live/chat session (Facebook live, Periscope, etc...) just to keep momentum, provide group support, and help us in smaller businesses know what others are doing so we can best stay current.
  • A monthly newsletter sharing internet updates would be helpful since things change so rapidly.
Literally, my website traffic more than doubled in a few weeks after implementing MarketGoo. I continue to improve my rankings as well. I have used Google Analytics, Google Search Console. I have explored www.Moz.com, www.RabbitSEO.com, and countless blogs, Youtube videos, and podcasts on SEO. Hands down MarketGoo beats them all with their clarity, results, and ease of use.

I also have consistently received immediate replies to my questions with individualized answers to my specific issues. Truly, this is the perfect solution for small businesses that want to pour as much energy into creative content building and as little as possible on getting great SEO results. I love MarketGoo!
Read heather figi's full review

marketgoo Scorecard Summary

Keyword analysis (1)
Page grader (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Site audit / diagnostics (1)
Site recommendations (1)
Task management (1)
Integration with web analytics tools (1)

About marketgoo

marketgoo SEO tools are designed to help the user's website gain more traffic and rank higher in search engines like Google. marketgoo Pro can be obtained for $29.97 per website, while marketgoo Basic is free of charge and doesn't require credit card information to sign up.

marketgoo Basic contains a free SEO Report, which is a snapshot of the user's most urgent SEO issues and acts as a quick audit of your site’s health. It also provides a basic SEO plan to fix issues.

marketgoo Pro offers a complete SEO plan including detailed reports, competitor and keyword tracking and guided step by step instructions on how to fix the site’s issues.

marketgoo is a Do-it-Yourself tool, so while the vendor helps with analyzing the user's site and giving recommendations, tasks and instructions to optimize the site, the vendor doesn’t make these changes for the user. The vendor reports hundreds of thousands of small businesses and website owners have used marketgoo to get found online and grow their business through a successful website.