November 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- If you need to push a setting or config to multiple firewalls Panorama can do that flawlessly.
- Panorama has its logging centralized and this makes it easy to locate and reviews logs compared to having to get logs from each device.
- I love how the interface matches the interface on the firewall. This makes the learning curve less steep.
- Adding new firewalls to Panorama is super easy and not complex. Panorama can push a lot of the config and settings so you don't have to manually do it.
- Seems like it takes a minute or two to commit changes. In my option, it should take a second or two not 2 minutes.
- It will time out and log you out unexpectedly. This can be irritating when you come back after a few minutes and have to log back in.