Postwire is a SaaS product that enables marketers to capture and organize content that salespeople and account managers can use to create a personalized resource page. Postwire merged with the Social Communications Company in 2015.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/YS/Pa/75WHK1105XJ0.pngMuch Better than Email AttachmentsPostwire was a great way to store content and share content with prospects involved in a sales process, much easier than adding a bunch of email attachments and sending to a prospect. It's easy for emails to get lost. With Postwire, I was able to provide my prospects with their own "deal site" and allow them to engage with content I was sharing. Where I found challenges was with the cost vs. benefit. Overall, I felt the cost $35/mo for an individual user was high based on capabilities. I felt that the look and feel of the Postwire site I was sharing was a bit limited. I would have liked the ability to customize the site a bit better. I also found, at least for me, that prospects didn't really engage with the content I provided enough to warrant the cost, but I could see where in some sales cycles there could be a huge benefit.,Content Sharing - Easy way to share content. Content Engagement Tracking - Easy way to track prospects engagement with the content Ease of Use - Ability to set up a site in minutes.,Lacking in Ability to customize look and feel of Postwire sites. Cost a bit on the high side for capabilities.,7,I didn't have a big ROI personally because my prospects didn't really engage with the content on the site more than one time. It wasn't something they continually visited. Think this is more based on my use case versus the tool actually lacking something.Postwire makes follow up with customers/prospects easy!Currently a few individuals on my team are using postwire to present customer and prospects with ever-evolving 'micro-sites'. It's such a powerful tool because you can add anything to postwire and then give you customers/prospects access to it. Instead of sending an email with multiple attachments, you can upload everything to postwire and then send them there. Also, you receive email notifications when someone visits your page. This is a great way to track engagement and understand what resonated with your customers/prospects. We currently do not use it organization wide, but I could see this being implemented company wide once we have a few more 'wins'. Whenever I send an email to my prospects, I always remind them that I've created them a 'microsite' so they're able to see all of the data sheets and videos I'm willing to share.,Uploading documents is very important and I haven't hit a max of megabites being uploaded. User access to post-wire. You're able allow all parties to see it, you're able to make it private and there are some advanced settings where you can lock it or prevent people from downloading certain documents. User Interface - it's simple and easy to use. Sometimes, with other solutions, when there are too many options, you get a little overwhelmed.,Load time when you first login. Sometimes it can take up to 5 seconds to load depending on how many different post wires you're making. Different looking 'styles'. The customer sees their postwire a very specific way... If you could add themes or different styles, that'd be great. customer URLs for when you send postwire. I'd love to include the customers name in the url.,10,Currently, no immediate dollar ROI but I'm only a few weeks in. Time ROI has been huge. I can store all of my documents within on place for customers and prospects.,ClearSlide,DiscoverOrgMy GoTo Sales ToolIt's simply the most useful tool I have in my sales armory. I love this product so much I am actually bothering to write a review which is a first for me. If you sell, or run a sales team and are not using Postwire you are missing a trick.,Personalisation of your sales message Content delivery Ease of use,It would be nice to know who has clicked on what content with what frequency and also who has downloaded versus just viewed.,10,Sales conversion rates Sales image Sales efficiencyPostwire ReviewPostwire was used by our Lead Generation team within the Sales Department. It was used as a way to get information such as case studies, PowerPoint presentations, or other information to prospective clients. Each Postwire page that was sent would be personalized to that person's position within an organization, as well as that company's industry.,The ability to choose as many documents or links as necessary for each Postwire page is great. It is very useful to be able to change the order in which each piece of information is displayed on the page. The mobile app is very straight-forward, making it much easier to create a page from your mobile device than many other apps I've seen. It is wonderful being able to see how many people, and who specifically, has viewed your page.,Enough people don't know about Postwire, and I think that because of that, prospective clients often disregard these links as spam.,7,Unfortunately, we saw little to no ROI. When we would follow up with prospective clients that we sent pages to, many of them admitted to not viewing the page as they had never heard of Postwire.,None,6
Postwire

Postwire Reviews

Postwire
Filter 4 vetted Postwire reviews and ratings
Keith Haig profile photo
June 20, 2018

Postwire Review: "Much Better than Email Attachments"

• Content Sharing - Easy way to share content.
  • Content Engagement Tracking - Easy way to track prospects engagement with the content
  • Ease of Use - Ability to set up a site in minutes.
  • Lacking in Ability to customize look and feel of Postwire sites.
  • Cost a bit on the high side for capabilities.
Postwire is great if you have longer sales cycles requiring a lot of content sharing. Much better than email attachments. May not be well suited for transactional sales and shorter sales processes. I found it to work really well when sharing video content and large PDF documents.
Read Keith Haig's full review
November 28, 2018

Review: "Postwire makes follow up with customers/prospects easy!"

• Uploading documents is very important and I haven't hit a max of megabites being uploaded.
  • User access to post-wire. You're able allow all parties to see it, you're able to make it private and there are some advanced settings where you can lock it or prevent people from downloading certain documents.
  • User Interface - it's simple and easy to use. Sometimes, with other solutions, when there are too many options, you get a little overwhelmed.
  • Load time when you first login. Sometimes it can take up to 5 seconds to load depending on how many different post wires you're making.
  • Different looking 'styles'. The customer sees their postwire a very specific way... If you could add themes or different styles, that'd be great.
  • customer URLs for when you send postwire. I'd love to include the customers name in the url.
Postwire is best used in any type of situation where you're trying to deliver data sheets, content or videos to customer or clients in one please. Instead of sending multiple emails with a lot of stuff attached, this is a great place to store it. It looks professional and often times, the client appreciates not having to look through all of their emails.
Darren Jaffrey profile photo
January 12, 2016

Postwire Review: "My GoTo Sales Tool"

• Personalisation of your sales message
  • Content delivery
  • Ease of use
  • It would be nice to know who has clicked on what content with what frequency and also who has downloaded versus just viewed.
Read Darren Jaffrey's full review
May 09, 2014

"Postwire Review"

• The ability to choose as many documents or links as necessary for each Postwire page is great.
  • It is very useful to be able to change the order in which each piece of information is displayed on the page.
  • The mobile app is very straight-forward, making it much easier to create a page from your mobile device than many other apps I've seen.
  • It is wonderful being able to see how many people, and who specifically, has viewed your page.
  • Enough people don't know about Postwire, and I think that because of that, prospective clients often disregard these links as spam.
I believe that Postwire would be useful in any professional setting. It is great for a sales team to use with prospective clients, but it would also be helpful in presentations or helping you keep certain documents in order. If you have a lot of different files, all pertaining to different industries, it is a great way to have each industries' documents together in one place.

About Postwire

Postwire merged with the Social Communications Company in 2015.

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No