We currently do not use it organization wide, but I could see this being implemented company wide once we have a few more 'wins'.
Whenever I send an email to my prospects, I always remind them that I've created them a 'microsite' so they're able to see all of the data sheets and videos I'm willing to share.
- Uploading documents is very important and I haven't hit a max of megabites being uploaded.
- User access to post-wire. You're able allow all parties to see it, you're able to make it private and there are some advanced settings where you can lock it or prevent people from downloading certain documents.
- User Interface - it's simple and easy to use. Sometimes, with other solutions, when there are too many options, you get a little overwhelmed.
- Load time when you first login. Sometimes it can take up to 5 seconds to load depending on how many different post wires you're making.
- Different looking 'styles'. The customer sees their postwire a very specific way... If you could add themes or different styles, that'd be great.
- customer URLs for when you send postwire. I'd love to include the customers name in the url.