Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Salesforce.com integration via a plugin that lets end users access Cameleon CPQ systems.
- Quoting made easier with complex business rules.
- Good support from the Cameleon team with fixes and enhancements.
- Integration with other onsite systems such as Oracle databases require the expertise of knowledgeable developers. Manual upload of flat files are always an option , but not necessarily the cleanest.
- Better Cameleon CPQ Designer UI would go a long way. Currently UI is a stark contrast to the intuitive UI of SalesForce.com or similar SaaS based tools. Not too much to ask for , considering the fact that we work in the era of Facebook and Twitter.
- Real time data availability is a long way to go for Cameleon CPQ. Updates to data pushed over as batches to Cameleon are reflected at Salesforce.com only after a 'versioning' process is launched. Current recommended frequency for this process is once a day (an upgrade to make it twice a day is in the works).
PROS Smart CPQ Scorecard Summary
About PROS Smart CPQ
PROS Smart CPQ automates and simplifies the configuration, pricing and quoting process for a sales team, empowering them to instantly create accurate, personalized solutions for each customer. The vendor says what makes Smart CPQ different is the unique combination of dynamic pricing science with configuration and quoting capabilities. This solution enables sales teams to instantly provide tailored solutions with winning prices to deliver an exceptional buying experience for each customer.
According to the vendor, this solution helps companies drive 2-4% improvements in incremental revenue and up to 15% in incremental margin with powerful quoting capabilities delivered directly to their sales team inside familiar CRM environments such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
PROS Smart CPQ Integrations
PROS Smart CPQ Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
PROS Smart CPQ Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||2%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||18%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||80%|
PROS Smart CPQ Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PROS Smart CPQ Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|