Simcenter, from Siemens, is a suite of simulation tools and software. STAR-CCM+ is a multiphysics computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to study how products operate under real-world conditions.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
154 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a multiphysics computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for the simulation of products operating under real-world conditions. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ brings automated design exploration and optimization to the CFD simulation toolkit of every engineer.
The single integrated environment includes everything from CAD, automated meshing, multiphysics CFD, sophisticated postprocessing, and design exploration. This allows engineers to efficiently explore the entire design space so that they can make better design decisions faster.
The vendor states the additional insight gained by using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to guide the user's design process ultimately leads to more innovative products that exceed customer expectations.
- Supported: Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Supported: Simulation workflow automation
- Supported: Design Exploration
- Supported: Postprocessing and Visualization
- Supported: Virtual Reality
- Supported: CAD Modeling and complex geometry handling
- Supported: Automated meshing and adaptive mesh refinement
- Supported: Multiphase flows
- Supported: Reacting flows
- Supported: Particle flows and Discrete element method
- Supported: Turbulence Modeling
- Supported: Aeroacoustics
- Supported: Fluid structure interaction and solid mechanics
- Supported: Rheology
- Supported: Moving objects
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|