15Five for Structuring 1:1 Meetingshttps://www.trustradius.com/employee-performance-management-software15FiveUnspecified8.6121012019-03-07T16:37:51.942Z
Updated May 15, 2019
15Five for Structuring 1:1 Meetings
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 15Five
Gather implemented 15Five to help better organize our company and team goals, and to structure our weekly 1:1 meetings between employees and managers. It is currently being used company-wide and has been a great tool to ensure we are all on the same page as far as the goals we are working towards and to check in on the status of those goals.
- Organizes agendas for 1:1 meetings. Prior to 15Five, I kept a running list of notes, but I love that 15Five gives you the ability to add talking points to the 1:1 agenda and employees are able to do so as well. As we meet we can mark these off the list as we discuss them.
- Reminders and email notifications. We have it set up so that a 15Five should be completed weekly. The system automatically sends email reminders as the due date approaches.
- Ability to track company and team objectives/goals. When adding objectives into the system, you can assign them to a parent objective (company goal) to ensure you are on the right track with your goal setting and that it aligns with the business goals.
- I wish there was a way to set reoccurring 1:1 meetings. I meet with each of my team members the same day and time each week, however, I have to manually schedule these 1:1 meetings in 15Five rather than being able to have a standing meeting.
- I wish there was some more customizing available for the structure of objectives. We have Company goals, department goals, team goals, and individual goals but 15Five doesn't give the option to create team goals currently.
- We recently implemented this tool across the company (it was originally only being used by 1 department to test it out) but so far it is helping us track towards our overarching company revenue growth goal.
If you are a growing company looking to align everyone's goals this is a great software. I also recommend it to anyone who does weekly 1:1s so nothing is forgotten or slips through the cracks. It makes it easier to hold employees accountable for certain tasks and projects and to get status updates. It is also a great tool for pulse-checks.