Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
6sense is being used across departments by various groups of employees from marketing to sales, operations, or strategic functions. It is used to guide decisions and actions.
- Synthesis of large amounts of data into very concrete, actionable insights guiding actions that lead to positive outcomes
- Prediction of buying intent and customer journey stage
- Access to data we normally wouldn't have access to or possibility to process
- Empowers, enables and makes sales conversations more effective
- Guides decisions, helps prioritize actions and focus on the most impactful and result-generating actions first
- Helps understand what customers and prospects care about at different points in time
- Similar level of insights available in the international space outside North America (international space coverage) & better visibility on data partners in each geo
- Provide a 6sense wiki/guide explaining 6sense terms used in 6sense iframe, in 6sense alerts, and 6sense ABM platform (explicit definitions and relations between these terms)
- Significant increase in pipeline generation and higher conversion rates
- Increase in revenue and higher win rates
- Increase in deal size
6sense has tremendously helped us uncover account buying signals and behaviours we would otherwise have no access to.
Very user friendly. The only question mark many people have about 6sense is the glossary of terms (what means what and how is it all linked)
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
6sense is well suited in guiding marketing decisions (which accounts to target when and with what message - ABM marketing). For sellers, it provides great insights and visibility into account behaviour and activity amongst others. For strategy teams, 6sense serves well as a tool helping them prioritize accounts and assess actual market opportunity.