6sense

6sense Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

The platform is pretty straightforward as far as creating new segments and what's available to do so. The launch of digital advertising has greatly improved in recent months which has been great for our digital team. Adding or removing users and updating integration points is pretty easy as well. Reporting has also been recently updated which makes reporting on usage and ROI much easier too.
Cay Gliebe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very intuitive both at the 6sense core product and the extended functionality into your CRM. It is critical you have at least one resource on your marketing team who can translate requirements to dashboards and reports. Tying strategy to action is strongly enabled when you can define this well.
Stephanie Pennell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Now that I have a stronger understanding of how I personally want to use 6sense for my team I have a better understanding of the platform as well. Additionally, once I had the time to truly dive in I was able to really navigate easily so I'd say it's usability is excellent.
November 19, 2020

Great insight with 6sense

Mandy Groen | TrustRadius Reviewer
The only reason it is not a 10 is because you can't organize segments into folders with the platform. The more we use it the longer the list of segments becomes and it’s getting a bit unruly. Otherwise, the UI/UX is very user friendly and easy to understand.
Jessica Gondolfo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Usability and UI are really straight forward. The learning curve whether you are a tech master or not is pretty seamless. The system is a bit slow to load which is where my team finds the most challenges, but the overall layout is easy to understand and use. Other than that, I am just looking to see better results on digital ads. The performance of them is very high, but the conversation and bounce rates have been a concern.
Tanja Ducharme | TrustRadius Reviewer
it is intuitive for setting up segments and campaigns and the 6sense team is great at assisting us when we have issues. Again, because of its lack of connectivity to our CRM, the usability is less and I think we are losing the full benefit that it could be providing us. Supporting our CRM is months away, which is challenging.
Michael Lamb | TrustRadius Reviewer
I mentioned before, if you are seasoned marketer that understands and works with marketing data, this tool is perfect for you. The level of detail you can get in the platform is amazing. On the other hand, if you are not a marketing data nerd, the platform can be a little overwhelming to use because the depth and breadth of functionality and data available to you.
Easy to set up and maintain - which is critical for a self-service platform. We are able to set up, onboard, and manage our internal team and campaigns with no need for external support. The platform is intuitive to use and easy to maintain. Usability has helped drive internal adoption for using the platform and quantifying the impact of our efforts.
November 04, 2020

6sense is awesome!

The platform is super user friendly. It can be a bit difficult to fully wrap your head around everything that it is capable of, but when paired with their excellent support you are able to get stood up quickly and successfully implement various strategies.
It is clunky and not very intuitive, they dont even know how ot use their own product they just send y9ou the same how to guides that dont show you much more than the basics. It is kind of sad that the customer success team does not even know how their product works.

What is 6sense?

The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.

6sense uncovers anonymous buying behavior, prioritizes accounts for sales and marketing, and enables them to engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything needed to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, and compete and win more often.

6sense Videos