A well packaged solution for smaller non-profit organizationshttps://www.trustradius.com/accountingMIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)Unspecified86191012019-01-21T21:58:41.139Z
January 21, 2019
A well packaged solution for smaller non-profit organizations
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Abila MIP is used as a comprehensive accounting package for the whole organization. It offers a wealth of services tailored to non-profit organizations and their particular needs. The software provides support for payroll, membership activities, business operations, and more. It offers a number of reporting tools and is fairly easy to use, especially for regular end users.
- The interface and operations of Abila MIP Fund are fairly easy to utilize and learn.
- It offers some excellent tools for managing a non-profit operation.
- The software makes it easy to streamline operations into one system without dealing with separate departments working with different systems.
- Sometimes support can be a bit off and challenging to get by phone.
- Some of the reporting tools are not as robust as some competing products.
- Vendor training costs can be high if needed by an organization.
- The software really helps save money if implemented correctly. If an organization needs extensive training then its costs might be too high.
- Centralizing the flow of information into one system can help reduce errors.
- The reporting tools can either be quite timesaving or sometimes too simplistic. An organization will need to do a good requirement's analysis when looking at this product.
Many competing products may not offer some of the comprehensive all-in-one type solutions that are found in Abila MIP Fund. Non-profits can have particulate needs such as specialized taxation, funding, and membership support not always address in other commercial oriented products. Often non-profit organizations may piece together separate applications that can be found in Abila MIP Fund and this product can help save a great deal of time and money.
The product is really well suited for small to medium non-profit organizations and other types of operations. Its features might not be as applicable for commercial businesses or large organizations. Some organizations may want to weight its fees and costs when choosing the product. Overall its features are well integrated and quite useful for organizations that may not need a more complex accounting product.