A good tool if you want a lot of integrated features, and are OK with not used best-of-breedhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementAcceloUnspecified6.3131012019-01-17T02:57:36.969Z
January 16, 2019
A good tool if you want a lot of integrated features, and are OK with not used best-of-breed
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Accelo
After attempting broader use of Accelo, we have settled into using it as our main CRM and support tool. Client data and interactions are recorded here, along with support tickets. Through integration with Xero we have most client billing data available as well. We don't deploy Accelo for the whole team, only for the few who need client interaction and info. The integration with JIRA allows us to push dev issues from support tickets to our team.
- Tracking customer interactions. Nice integration with G Suite, could be a lot better if they acknowledged that contacts may actually have more than one email address.
- Support Ticket system is integrated, so we can view support history and other email correspondence easily. It's cheaper that Zendesk.
- Support is reasonably good, usually prompt and responsive.
- Constant development - lots of updates, just not often to areas that we use.
- Cumbersome processes - feels like tasks take longer than they should.
- We gave up on the Projects module, it was rather unintuitive. Switched to JIRA, which integrates with the Support module of Accelo.
- Each email address requires a new contact. If one person uses multiple email addresses to contact you, that info will have to be spread across multiple contacts.
- Allows our growing team to have more client information and context accessible during client interactions.
Accelo doesn't really exceed any competitors in any one area of their product, but in 2015 when we made the move this was the best option that included all the tools we wanted. However, user adoption was low in some areas due to the UI, so we scaled back Accelo and added other tools.