Projects (Per Month on Annual Contract)
Sales (Per Month on Annual Contract)
Retainers (Per Month on Annual Contract)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Accelo is built for Service Businesses. A professional services business system designed to make it easy to manage all client work, from prospect to payment, and everything in between. Accelo lets users run their entire business in the cloud. It is presented as a Service Operations Automation software that allows users to connect all the moving parts of a business in one cloud-based platform.
Accelo has features like automatic email capture, automated time sheets, custom reporting, and intelligent business processes that alert users if things are going off track, and it can forecast the future to monitor revenue growth.
- Supported: Utilization Dashboard
- Supported: Profitability Dashboard
- Supported: Client portal
- Supported: Collaborative Inbox
- QuickBooks Online
- Jira Software
- N-able RMM
- Microsoft Exchange
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- NinjaOne (formerly NinjaRMM)
- PayPal Payments Pro
- HubSpot CRM
- Practice Ignition
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Power BI
- Kaseya IT Center
- now part of Kaseya VSA
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Complete end-to-end project management.
- Job planning, budgeting, and time allocations.
- Integrations to G-Suite for email and calendar sync/visibility.
- Connecting clients to companies to projects and keeping a sightline of the broader relationships.
- Easy task management and schedule views.
- Seemingly limitless customization options for preferences, notifications, groups, permissions, etc.
- While much of the data you will be looking for is there and within the system, it's not always easy to find, and the export functions are terrible.
- Moving/reallocating tasks, meetings, or time entries is very cumbersome and in some cases not available.
- Views of time sheet reports and different types of reporting for unbillable/agency time vs billable client time are not great.
- Not able to have multiple assignees on tasks that are shared.
- Automatically imported emails/appointments
- Eliminated arduous data entry
- Schedule view could be more cohesive
- Paid Customer Support
- Tracking customer interactions. Nice integration with G Suite, could be a lot better if they acknowledged that contacts may actually have more than one email address.
- Support Ticket system is integrated, so we can view support history and other email correspondence easily. It's cheaper that Zendesk.
- Support is reasonably good, usually prompt and responsive.
- Constant development - lots of updates, just not often to areas that we use.
- Cumbersome processes - feels like tasks take longer than they should.
- We gave up on the Projects module, it was rather unintuitive. Switched to JIRA, which integrates with the Support module of Accelo.
- Each email address requires a new contact. If one person uses multiple email addresses to contact you, that info will have to be spread across multiple contacts.
- Retainer Management - I am not sure we could run retainers effectively without it.
- Hour Logging and Tracking.
- Customer Email Tracking.
- The client portal needs to be improved. It does not have the same user interface as we have within Accelo and we get a lot of client complaints about it.
- It needs more executive-style reporting and the ability to create your own reports and filters.
- It needs to be faster. With all of the things Accelo is doing to give you all the data, it is kind of slow compared to other systems in the browser.
- Timing Client Work: You are able to better manage your time on your clients.
- Housing Client Info in one Area: You can view all you need for any given client in one area.
- Email Errors: Countless issues with missed emails, scraped links, screenshots not going through, images/colors/hyperlinks all being stripped from emails.
- Ease of Email: You can't just "send an email" to anyone. The email address HAS to be linked to an account (client). First, you must add an email address to a client before you can send an email. This is painful when you're trying to communicate with sources like Google and having to create many different 'companies' to add emails to the company before emailing them.
- After 15 years in business, we have finally found the holy grail of CRM's (and more) in AffinityLive in that it is incredibly flexible, and customisable to the needs of any SMB.
- Well priced and feature-rich, we now have a consolidated and SaaS based business management solution that drives all area's of our company.
- While powerful and extensible, the flexibility that AffinityLive offers will require initial effort and time to be configured.
- Allows you to send emails directly from the target's account
- Allows you to create tasks
- Keeping track of notes made is easy
- Difficult to upload targets
- Not easy to modify a target
- When uploading targets you can not attach them to tags until after they are uploaded.
- When listing opportunities in the system, you are limited with what stage the opportunity is in and the star system is not very helpful. The status' are very vague and not always accurate.