Overall Satisfaction with Acquia Platform
We currently use the Acquia platform to manage the hosting for our own Drupal website, as well as for our several of our client sites. Our agency and our clients use a variety of Acquia's suite of products including Acquia Cloud, Acquia Lift, Acquia BLT, and Acquia Lightning. Our agency is a Preferred Partner of Acquia and we work with several of their sales reps, account managers, and technical architects to manage our client projects. Acquia's offerings are top notch for Drupal websites and provide the best platform, uptime, and performance for our site and our client's sites. Using Acquia allows us to get our client's sites up running much quicker and smoother, allowing us to focus on the more custom implementation for a project, without the worries around having a secure, scalable platform to support our work.
- Acquia has a variety of products and services that serve a variety of clients that span across many industries. The wide variety of use cases, supported by hundreds of case studies, make selling Acquia to our customers very easy.
- Acquia's platform is secure, scalable, and designed specifically for Drupal allowing us to get projects started much smoother and quicker.
- Acquia is always innovating and providing new products for their entire suite. Acquia's LIFT product is a game changing platform that is starting to provide a personalization solution meant for any size client and project website.
- Acquia's pricing is sporadic across each product offering and for each industry vertical. Making pricing more standard across the board would help alleviate some of the doubt from our clients when they go to Acquia's site to see different products.
- Acquia's BLT is a new and innovative product, but still lacks a lot of use cases. This comes with more implementation examples which will definitely come with time.
- There is sometimes an inconsistency among different Acquia sales people and account managers. This results in a vastly different experience when bringing clients to Acquia. Mixed with Acquia's strange salesperson geographic/industry allocation, this has caused confusion for us and our clients. We'd love to see Acquia reps be more consistent across the board.
- Acquia has a positive impact on our internal ROI for our own website.
- Most of our clients also see a positive impact on ROI when using Acquia for their web platform. This does change based on the cost of the Acquia instance.
- Acquia allows us to save time and money on client projects, allowing us to increase our margins.