Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign to create and manage all of our email marketing campaigns to clients, leads, partners, and internal communications. It's proven to be extremely useful, very efficient, and very easy to use. We create everything email-related, from newsletters to quick announcements and email sequencing for current customers. We integrated ActiveCampaign with NetSuite so it's very easy to access all the latest information from our customers and it makes campaign creation, audience filtering, and list creation so much easier.
- Email automation that's easy to set up and is very thorough in terms of options, triggers, and actions.
- Easy to use email builder
- Track activity of your contacts in your site
- Very easy to integrate with other tools
- Could have a few more pre-made templates
- Sometimes it can be a little slow
- Improved efficiency
- Better and more effective email strategy building
- Improved visibility of campaign success and client engagement for the whole company
ActiveCampaign is by far the most complete tool for more complex email marketing strategies or those that rely heavily on email sequencing, email automation, and lead nurturing. It integrates very easily and thoroughly with major CRM platforms, and information stays updated. ActiveCampaign is very easy to use and the customer support has proven to be very efficient and quick to solve issues.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is very useful for mid to large-scale companies that need help improving their overall email marketing operations. I don't think it makes sense to use ActiveCampaign for a small business and/or if you're just starting. Other simpler and cheaper platforms like Mailchimp can do the trick. But once you master Mailchimp and feel that you're ready to get started with more advanced email marketing strategies, then ActiveCampaign is the best option.