Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign in our business to alert our email subscribers when new podcasts or videos go live on our various media channels. We also use ActiveCampaign to put relevant offers in front of our audience in a very targeted way. Based on the content or emails that the subscribers consume, we can target the best possible emails to the best possible audiences. It's used by multiple team members within our business.
- Segmenting email subscribers into relevant subgroups
- Sending and tracking email response rates to a large list of subscribers
- Storing and organizing various details about subscribers for easy reference
- I'd love to see more of the advanced split-testing type features on the lower-tier plans
- Sometimes the logic around who should be getting what emails can get confusing
- The WYSIWYG editor can sometimes be buggy when building visual emails
- ActiveCampaign instantly boosted our sales because we were able to repeatedly get in touch with visitors to our site
- ActiveCampaign made it easier for us to get ultra targeted and only put relevant emails in front of people, improving our relationship with our list
- ActiveCampaign made it easy for us to import existing email flows from other companies that were already proven to work
ActiveCampaign is the most intuitive out of all of the ones I've used. Their visual automation builder is great. I felt like every other option that I had previously played with just felt more confusing. I tested out many other tools while also using ActiveCampaign and I just kept coming back.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
We actually recommend ActiveCampaign to others quite often. It feels suitable for anyone who wants basic email marketing and the ability to just send mass broadcasts. It's also suitable for companies that want to get more advanced and really target their messaging to specific users. We'll often write a single email and then have sections of the email swapped out with different text if they have a specific tag. The detail in which you can target and customize emails is amazing.