Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign for all our email automations, email campaigns and even as a CRM in some cases. We needed a solution that could help us build out great looking email templates for our clients and perform complex automations that help make everyone's lives so much easier. Many of our clients have under 2500 contacts which makes ActiveCampaign an extremely affordable option for them.
- ActiveCampaign is great for creating simple and complex automations easily and for almost any use case you can think of.
- No code Email template design. ActiveCampaign allows you to quickly create stunning email marketing templates with no code (though I think you also have the option to use code if you want to).
- ActiveCampaign as CRM may not be the most powerful although when combined with their automations it may well be. But typically we use it in its most basic form and this allows our clients to manage their clients very easily with little interference or even education from us.
- I use the ecommerce feature for email template design and there's been a bug where I can't change the colours of the shopping block to match a theme. Which is annoying in of itself and is actually quite critical but beyond that it would be nice if they could either fix it quickly or keep me up to date on the progress of the fix.
- It could be a little bit easier to find pricing online.
- Support isn't online at all times of the day, which is understandable but definitely would be a nice thing to have.
- Sales of over £100 per email sent for a client with 3000 contacts
- Sales of £600+ over black Friday for a client with 3000 contacts
- Increased golf course online bookings of 200% for a client with 500 contacts
ActiveCampaign is far and away the better email marketing platform than Mailchimp. It gives you more options across the board when it comes to design and automation. The landing page designer of ActiveCampaign is somewhat similar to Instapage and Landingi and I have no real preference for any of them. However, the fact that I can have ActiveCampaign as my landing page builder and email marketing platform allows me to save hundreds in software fees.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
If I'm being honest, I haven't tried many of ActiveCampaign's competitors so I can't say with certainty that it is clearly the best option. However it very rarely fails to do what I need it to, and the innumerable options it gives me in terms of automations really appeals to my nerdy side.