Polish company Landingi offers their landing page builder featuring drag and drop editor, a library of images and templates, optimization and collaboration tools, form creator and lead management system.Serviceable, but lacking key features.I am essentially the chief cook and bottle washer of my own marketing agency. I do digital marketing, and I'm ALWAYS in need of a good landing page software. Landingi promised drag and drop simplicity - which it delivered on - but that made often for pages where you couldn't keep a consistent look on various devices.,Drag and drop simplicity landing page builder Easily clone pages Easily keep campaigns separate,When I used it, the drag and drop editor was fine, but it didn't look consistent across devices.,3,I didn't get an ROI, and really probably lost money by spending a few days trying to tweak a series of landing pages to get them just right (and never succeeding),Leadpages and ClickFunnels,Loom, ClickFunnels, LeadpagesLanding really helps with lead conversionsWe use Landingi to design our lead magnet landing pages as well as the landing pages of some of our clients. Landingi helps to solve our design needs because it is very easy and quick to have a landing page up and running using their easy to use page builder.,We can build quick Landing Pages We can integrate with the many third party email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, ActiveCampaing and many more We also easily can manage leads by integrating with CRMs like PipeDrive, HubSpot.,I wold liked to see more video integrations on the landing page Sometimes the pages got a little slower than normal We wold like to see more options related to the pop-up function that seems to be a little basic for us.,9,Quickly im[roves the number of leads received daily We fell more confident about our page designs because they offer the option to built a secondary page deign to be tested (A/B test), so the page that converts better stays. Our clients are very happy with the page built with Landingi, as well as the conversion, improving our client retention.,ClickFunnels, Leadpages and WordPress,ClickFunnels, Drip from Leadpages, Trello, CallRail, Pipedrive
Landingi

Landingi Reviews

Landingi
Filter 4 vetted Landingi reviews and ratings
Justin West profile photo
June 26, 2018

Landingi Review: "Serviceable, but lacking key features."

• Drag and drop simplicity landing page builder
  • Easily clone pages
  • Easily keep campaigns separate
  • When I used it, the drag and drop editor was fine, but it didn't look consistent across devices.
If you don't have a landing page platform and you can snag this at a cheap price, it'll get you started. However, when I used it, it left a fair amount to be desired compared to other, simpler platforms like ClickFunnels and Lead Pages (and LandingPageMonkey). It's not the worst, but I didn't enjoy using it much.
Read Justin West's full review
June 25, 2018

Landingi Review: "Landing really helps with lead conversions"

• We can build quick Landing Pages
  • We can integrate with the many third party email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, ActiveCampaing and many more
  • We also easily can manage leads by integrating with CRMs like Pipedrive, HubSpot.
  • I wold liked to see more video integrations on the landing page
  • Sometimes the pages got a little slower than normal
  • We wold like to see more options related to the pop-up function that seems to be a little basic for us.
Landing is not appropriated to have a fully functional website built on their platforms.

Landingi Scorecard Summary