Polish company Landingi offers their landing page builder featuring drag and drop editor, a library of images and templates, optimization and collaboration tools, form creator and lead management system.Good tool to start collecting leads fastWe currently use Landingi for our main niche landing page, and I love that it is an easy-to-use tool that allows me to put a page up fast. The interface is not complex, however it contains many features that are useful for a business like mine. I have also used it for creating quick landing pages and temporary pages for clients while their websites are being built. They also offer A/B testing which is pretty useful for specific campaigns, but my favorite part is just how easy and fast I can have a page up and running and be alerted of new leads coming in.,Creating a page fast A/B testing Easy to use,Responsive layout is very clunky at times. Moving an element around may require serious adjustment in different screen sizes. I'd love the option to simply copy and paste a whole section, for times when I have two similar pages and want to add a new section to both. I'd like to see lead information in the email, instead of having to log in to see the lead.,8,Quickly get pages up before important events. Get leads fast, without spending months in development. A/B testing allows us to optimize conversions.,ClickFunnelsBest Bargain Landing Page Builder, with One Major CaveatWe used Landingi to set up a series of landing pages for content upgrades and webinar sign-ups. Landingi, just like its many competitors, is a front-end, WYSIWYG landing page builder. They have a drag and drop interface, allowing you to make pixel-perfect designs (at least on desktop, which I'll explain later).,It allows someone with no development or technical knowledge to build landing pages The creation and organization process is easy The editor is set up in such a way that anything you can imagine or mockup on paper you can create.,It includes asset delivery, but connecting email marketing software is still required The lightbox options are somewhat limited Designs don't always translate well to mobile I'm not sure if they've resolved this, but when I tried to share a page I had created with Landingi to Facebook, I got a spam warning. It seems that many others have used Landingi unethically.,7,Ultimately, because of the Facebook spam issue, we had to go in another direction entirely. Since I was able to purchase a lifetime subscription for a one-time cost, I know I can still use it again in the future once the spam issue is resolved. However, in the short term, another tool had to be acquired and the landingi pages re-created. It made setting up a series of landing pages very quick and very simple It allowed us to add a new revenue stream to our business that would not have been possible without a tool like this.,Leadpages and Wix,Thrive, Wix, LeadpagesServiceable, but lacking key features.I am essentially the chief cook and bottle washer of my own marketing agency. I do digital marketing, and I'm ALWAYS in need of a good landing page software. Landingi promised drag and drop simplicity - which it delivered on - but that made often for pages where you couldn't keep a consistent look on various devices.,Drag and drop simplicity landing page builder Easily clone pages Easily keep campaigns separate,When I used it, the drag and drop editor was fine, but it didn't look consistent across devices.,3,I didn't get an ROI, and really probably lost money by spending a few days trying to tweak a series of landing pages to get them just right (and never succeeding),Leadpages and ClickFunnels,Loom, ClickFunnels, LeadpagesLanding really helps with lead conversionsWe use Landingi to design our lead magnet landing pages as well as the landing pages of some of our clients. Landingi helps to solve our design needs because it is very easy and quick to have a landing page up and running using their easy to use page builder.,We can build quick Landing Pages We can integrate with the many third party email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, ActiveCampaing and many more We also easily can manage leads by integrating with CRMs like PipeDrive, HubSpot.,I wold liked to see more video integrations on the landing page Sometimes the pages got a little slower than normal We wold like to see more options related to the pop-up function that seems to be a little basic for us.,9,Quickly im[roves the number of leads received daily We fell more confident about our page designs because they offer the option to built a secondary page deign to be tested (A/B test), so the page that converts better stays. Our clients are very happy with the page built with Landingi, as well as the conversion, improving our client retention.,ClickFunnels, Leadpages and WordPress,ClickFunnels, Drip from Leadpages, Trello, CallRail, Pipedrive
Landingi

Landingi Reviews

Landingi
Filter 6 vetted Landingi reviews and ratings

Barbara Carneiro profile photo
November 30, 2018

Landingi Review: "Good tool to start collecting leads fast"

• Creating a page fast
  • A/B testing
  • Responsive layout is very clunky at times. Moving an element around may require serious adjustment in different screen sizes.
  • I'd love the option to simply copy and paste a whole section, for times when I have two similar pages and want to add a new section to both.
  • I'd like to see lead information in the email, instead of having to log in to see the lead.
Landingi is a great tool for those quick landing pages you need up today. It's a tool that has a small learning curve and is overall very intuitive. I love how you can increase sections and add more elements without messing with all of the details below. The A/B testing is a great feature as well, and we have used it for temporary pages while the website is being built.

It's also a great tool to design pages for clients before we code, while still giving clients the ability to see pages in a browser instead of a jpg.

If you want to have a more robust landing page designer, you may find yourself a bit frustrated when moving elements around, as some small edits may mess up how it shows up in mobile devices, which will require manual fixing. That being said, it's great that we can easily drag and drop elements!
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
December 31, 2018

Landingi Review: "Best Bargain Landing Page Builder, with One Major Caveat"

• It allows someone with no development or technical knowledge to build landing pages
  • The creation and organization process is easy
  • The editor is set up in such a way that anything you can imagine or mockup on paper you can create.
  • It includes asset delivery, but connecting email marketing software is still required
  • The lightbox options are somewhat limited
  • Designs don't always translate well to mobile
  • I'm not sure if they've resolved this, but when I tried to share a page I had created with Landingi to Facebook, I got a spam warning. It seems that many others have used Landingi unethically.
Landingi is well suited for someone who needs to put something up in a hurry, who doesn't need to know anything about web development, and for someone who doesn't need to share their pages on Facebook!

Ultimately, given its price and feature set, it's more of a tool for solopreneurs or those just starting out. To me, Landingi is quite good as a "bargain" landing page builder, but I would probably recommend anyone who can afford it to choose a more polished builder.
Justin West profile photo
June 26, 2018

Landingi Review: "Serviceable, but lacking key features."

• Drag and drop simplicity landing page builder
  • Easily clone pages
  • Easily keep campaigns separate
  • When I used it, the drag and drop editor was fine, but it didn't look consistent across devices.
If you don't have a landing page platform and you can snag this at a cheap price, it'll get you started. However, when I used it, it left a fair amount to be desired compared to other, simpler platforms like ClickFunnels and Lead Pages (and LandingPageMonkey). It's not the worst, but I didn't enjoy using it much.
Read Justin West's full review
June 25, 2018

Landingi Review: "Landing really helps with lead conversions"

• We can build quick Landing Pages
  • We can integrate with the many third party email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, ActiveCampaing and many more
  • We also easily can manage leads by integrating with CRMs like Pipedrive, HubSpot.
  • I wold liked to see more video integrations on the landing page
  • Sometimes the pages got a little slower than normal
  • We wold like to see more options related to the pop-up function that seems to be a little basic for us.
Landing is not appropriated to have a fully functional website built on their platforms.

Landingi Scorecard Summary