Landingi Reviews

Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Landingi lets you build beautiful, high-converting landing pages quickly and easily

Landingi is a powerful, easy-to-use landing page builder that has all the features one would need and expect when it comes to creating high-converting landing pages. I've used it to create about a dozen landing pages that have converted more visitors to leads than when sending traffic directly to my website, which has resulted in a lot more buyers.
  • A variety of beautiful templates to help get you started.
  • Powerful, easy-to-use drag & drop editor.
  • Some powerful features are left out of the Core plan that would be nice to be included (such as custom fonts and icons) - while Landingi needs to have incentives to get users to upgrade plans, it does add to the barrier to entry for smaller businesses who can't afford the larger plans right away.
Landingi is extremely powerful if you need to build quick, beautiful, high-converting landing pages for social media campaigns or PPC/paid traffic campaigns. Pages built with it won't likely be great SEO-wise, so I wouldn't count on ranking these landing pages for organic traffic from the search engines, but if you drive traffic by any other means and don't currently send your visitors to well-designed landing pages, you're likely missing out on a lot of leads and sales--and Landingi makes is very easy to create these landing pages quickly.
Read Drew Harrison's full review
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2019

The Best Landing Page Builder For Your Money

Landingi is the landing page builder we use for our company. Landingi allows our marketing team to create high-quality landing pages fast. My favorite feature is being able to make multiple variant copies of a landing page so we can test them when running advertising campaigns. It's a quick and easy way to test headlines, calls to actions and more.

As a marketer, I understand the importance of creating unique landing page experiences for different audiences but the landing page creation process can be time-consuming. With Landingi, we can create and save multiple landing page templates, work on landing pages as a team, and can even use their Wordpress plugin to publish landing pages directly to our website. We save an estimate 12 hours a month using Landigni over our previous method of creating landing pages from scratch.
  • Large template library across a wide range of industries.
  • Very responsive customer service team.
  • The ability to export landing pages directly to Wordpress and to also share with other Landingi accounts.
  • The landing page editor has two different pages for desktop and mobile, so you constantly need to toggle back and forth to make sure both pages are displayed correctly
  • Not as many 3rd party integrations as other popular landing page software
Landingi is a great option for any small business owner or agency that wants a solid landing page builder at a reasonable monthly cost. Customer support has always been responsive and they have an active Facebook group, so it is easy to get a hold of support when needed.

While the landing page builder is relatively easy to use, there is a learning curve involved so plan of spending 3-4 hours learning how to use it. There are easier landing page builders on the market but none of them offer the granular controls that Landingi offers.
Read Gary Shouldis's full review
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2018

Good tool to start collecting leads fast

We currently use Landingi for our main niche landing page, and I love that it is an easy-to-use tool that allows me to put a page up fast. The interface is not complex, however it contains many features that are useful for a business like mine. I have also used it for creating quick landing pages and temporary pages for clients while their websites are being built.

They also offer A/B testing which is pretty useful for specific campaigns, but my favorite part is just how easy and fast I can have a page up and running and be alerted of new leads coming in.
  • Creating a page fast
  • A/B testing
  • Responsive layout is very clunky at times. Moving an element around may require serious adjustment in different screen sizes.
  • I'd love the option to simply copy and paste a whole section, for times when I have two similar pages and want to add a new section to both.
  • I'd like to see lead information in the email, instead of having to log in to see the lead.
Landingi is a great tool for those quick landing pages you need up today. It's a tool that has a small learning curve and is overall very intuitive. I love how you can increase sections and add more elements without messing with all of the details below. The A/B testing is a great feature as well, and we have used it for temporary pages while the website is being built.

It's also a great tool to design pages for clients before we code, while still giving clients the ability to see pages in a browser instead of a jpg.

If you want to have a more robust landing page designer, you may find yourself a bit frustrated when moving elements around, as some small edits may mess up how it shows up in mobile devices, which will require manual fixing. That being said, it's great that we can easily drag and drop elements!
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
December 31, 2018

Best Bargain Landing Page Builder, with One Major Caveat

We used Landingi to set up a series of landing pages for content upgrades and webinar sign-ups.

Landingi, just like its many competitors, is a front-end, WYSIWYG landing page builder. They have a drag and drop interface, allowing you to make pixel-perfect designs (at least on desktop, which I'll explain later).
  • It allows someone with no development or technical knowledge to build landing pages
  • The creation and organization process is easy
  • The editor is set up in such a way that anything you can imagine or mockup on paper you can create.
  • It includes asset delivery, but connecting email marketing software is still required
  • The lightbox options are somewhat limited
  • Designs don't always translate well to mobile
  • I'm not sure if they've resolved this, but when I tried to share a page I had created with Landingi to Facebook, I got a spam warning. It seems that many others have used Landingi unethically.
Landingi is well suited for someone who needs to put something up in a hurry, who doesn't need to know anything about web development, and for someone who doesn't need to share their pages on Facebook!

Ultimately, given its price and feature set, it's more of a tool for solopreneurs or those just starting out. To me, Landingi is quite good as a "bargain" landing page builder, but I would probably recommend anyone who can afford it to choose a more polished builder.
Justin West | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 26, 2018

Serviceable, but lacking key features.

I am essentially the chief cook and bottle washer of my own marketing agency. I do digital marketing, and I'm ALWAYS in need of a good landing page software. Landingi promised drag and drop simplicity - which it delivered on - but that made often for pages where you couldn't keep a consistent look on various devices.
  • Drag and drop simplicity landing page builder
  • Easily clone pages
  • Easily keep campaigns separate
  • When I used it, the drag and drop editor was fine, but it didn't look consistent across devices.
If you don't have a landing page platform and you can snag this at a cheap price, it'll get you started. However, when I used it, it left a fair amount to be desired compared to other, simpler platforms like ClickFunnels and Lead Pages (and LandingPageMonkey). It's not the worst, but I didn't enjoy using it much.
Read Justin West's full review
June 25, 2018

Landing really helps with lead conversions

We use Landingi to design our lead magnet landing pages as well as the landing pages of some of our clients. Landingi helps to solve our design needs because it is very easy and quick to have a landing page up and running using their easy to use page builder.
  • We can build quick Landing Pages
  • We can integrate with the many third party email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, ActiveCampaing and many more
  • We also easily can manage leads by integrating with CRMs like Pipedrive, HubSpot.
  • I wold liked to see more video integrations on the landing page
  • Sometimes the pages got a little slower than normal
  • We wold like to see more options related to the pop-up function that seems to be a little basic for us.
Landing is not appropriated to have a fully functional website built on their platforms.

About Landingi

Polish company Landingi offers their landing page builder featuring drag and drop editor, a library of images and templates, optimization and collaboration tools, form creator and lead management system.