September 19, 2015
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
We currently use Adobe Analytics as our main reporting tool. Most of the reporting we do comes from the data that is housed within Analytics. We define a lot of our company's performances and forecast based off of the data passing to Adobe. The Adobe Analytics software is used by most, if not all, of the departments within our organization. It ensure that we maintain consistency when it comes to reporting and represents a software that we can depend on to help our company succeed.
- The consistency of reporting has always been good meaning that we have never experienced any major discrepancies. I obviously think this is a huge factor when considering a reporting tool because the company's performance is judged based off the data housed in here.
- We have never run into any technical issues with Adobe's servers being down and Adobe Analytics becoming inaccessible. This could cause major problems if you are trying to take care of highly important reports or requests.
- The customer service is also fantastic. Any time I reach out to my rep, they always respond in a timely manner. I believe this is important in every aspect.
- I believe that there are some limitations in the reporting, mainly in specific areas. I think there is some opportunity to enhance the capabilities in graphs and the layout of the reporting in general.
- Along with the above example, I think they could do a lot more from a visualization perspective. Being limited in the way we can present the data makes it hard sometimes to accomplish the way we envision some things to turn out.
- We have run into some glitches when trying to load a report. The page would keep trying to load and would not complete the report request. I reached out to client care and even they had an issue diagnosing the issue.
- I would say it has allowed the main users to be more efficient in their day to day roles simply because they can set custom dashboards or schedule reports to run automatically on the frequency they desire which is a huge plus.
- The tool has allowed other departments of the business to be able to start seeing their data housed in a centralized location as other departments to allow them more insight to consumer behavior in a quick glance.
I believe that Adobe Analytics really stands alone at the top of the reporting and analytics industry. They have a desire to be the best and are continually working to provide a more enhanced and real-time data analytics world that a lot of other reporting tools are lagging.
I think Adobe Analytics is a more professional and user friendly interface. However, as mentioned before there are some limitations. This is coming from a user that is an admin on the tool for my company so I use it for more than just pulling reports and so forth. I think that as a user, I would love using this tool, but would also believe there to be some opportunities to boost the reporting capabilities, however they are consistently rolling out releases to fix bugs/glitches, enhance reporting and add additional capabilities and functionality.
Adobe Analytics Support
I give the rating of a 4 just because it seems more like a process that is failing. Any time I have put a request in, they have taken days, sometimes weeks, to get back to me and even then, the issue may still persist. I believe this is the biggest weakness of the Adobe Analytics tool and has a lot of room for improvement.
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
The support did get back to me within 24 hours when I marked the issue as urgent. They actually came through and were able to take care of the issue in a timely manner and we were able to resume our work. I think that if they could get their support response up to this level on a regular basis, no one in the market could compete with them.