Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Social
Adobe Social is used to tie our social promotions back to our web analytics to measure reach, sentiment and conversion. It is primarily used by Corporate Marketing, however, we do have some field marketing sites that contribute.
- Gives you one place to allow other employees to post content, moderate it and approve or modify.
- Integrates into Adobe Analytics very well provided you're main KPI is lead conversion.
- The functionality is still buggy. Several features are not reliable such as posting videos to YouTube.
- The systems is not good if you're looking to correlate posts to campaigns that are not specifically lead gen activities.
- No impact really. Other than getting other employees to look at posting content.
Originally started with Radian 6 for social listening, however, it requires way too much hands-on time for small teams. Again, a robust systems for large B2C and ecommerce sites.
Software still too buggy. Have been working on a bug fix since April of this year.
Using Adobe Social
Social moves at the speed of light, Adobe Social doesn't. I found posting via the system very cumbersome.
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- Moderating others posts is quite easy and intuitive.
- Adding a social campaign is easy enough.
- Easy to post a new social update but difficult to customize by channel.
- Tagging must be done right or you'll be all messed up.
- Not enough data showing on the dashboards requiring you to dig into raw data constantly.