Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Our organization used ADP Workforce Now throughout our organization for Time & Attendance, Payroll/HRIS, Salary Administration, Benefits Enrollment and Performance Management.
- The Time & Attendance system was intuitive for employees to use for recording time worked and time off. It allowed also for easy review of the PTO hours remaining.
- Benefits enrollment is relatively simple for employees to use for open enrollment each year. Employees can do an express enrollment by selecting the same benefits for the next year as the current year. Also there is a useful benefits statement after enrollment.
- The phone app is clean and simple to use for employees to access their pay statements.
- The employee portal is clunky and cluttered. There is not much configurability.
- The performance review module is more difficult to navigate. It is easier to attach pdf documents of the reviews rather than use the site.
- The supervisor approval process for time cards is more convoluted. There are too many steps to approve an employee's time card.
- Workforce Now met the need for a payroll/HRIS system.
- ADP was not as attentive as what we expected for correcting issues from time to time.
- Workforce Now was not accepted by our employee base for use as a manager tool.