Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
I used ADP Workforce at my last job in higher education admissions. It was used across campus, managing time entry, sick and vacation days, and financial information. It was helpful that it combined all of the employees' financial information pertaining to their job in one place. It was very easy to use, and worked well. My work was growing, and needed software to keep up. ADP was a good solution to that.
- Keeps paycheck data clean and concise.
- Easy to access financial information, especially around tax time.
- Made it easy to see historical work-figures relating to your job--aka clock-in time, time left on vacation days, etc.
- As a design oriented person, the behind-the-scenes screens could've been designed better.
- Every so often there would be an outage--not a large amount, but for hourly workers who need to clock in it was a pain.
- Had trouble logging in after I left my previous job to check my tax info--W2 and whatnot.
- All information available in one portal.
- Learning how to use it was easy, and easily teachable to others.
- No falsely reporting of clock-ins so there is less paycheck abuse.
My work switched to ADP because it could easily manage larger numbers of people and was compatible with other software already in use that managed personnel files across the board. Data transfer between the two services is easy. I also imagine it was helpful for HR to have information all in one place and to be able to easily access data and keep track of anything troublesome or outstanding.
Definitely helpful with a medium-large company, as all HR related stuff is kept in one place. I can imagine it would be helpful for a smaller company as well, but I can't speak to it. A smaller company that doesn't have a use for all of the modules ADP offers might be a bit overwhelmed and find it isn't a good ROI.
ADP Workforce Now Feature Ratings
Using ADP Workforce Now
Very simple to use as a front-end user on a day to day basis. I could see my paychecks, view tax documents, and manage vacation days, holidays, and sick days as needed. If my regular supervisor was out, it wasn't too difficult for someone else to take over the job and verify hours and schedules. All in all it was user friendly all around.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Simple clock in buttons, and time rounding.
- Easy to make comments if needed that manager will see
- Easy to make reports from