Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Hope Academy uses ADP Workforce Now for our payroll management. I am the only one who accesses Workforce Now. We are a smaller organization, so our employees do not have their own user accounts. I input all of that information for payroll. I rely on Workforce Now to process and maintain my payroll and reporting.
- Workforce Now is easy to interact with. The way it is laid out makes it easy to find what you are looking for.
- The manner in which you process payroll is easy to follow. Workforce Now walks you through everything that you need to do.
- Workforce Now sends messages to your regarding what you have done and other items that may be time sensitive.
- Reporting is difficult to use. It does not clearly lay out exactly what is in the reporting or how it will be presented to you. You have to run the report first and see what it gives you, then you can make adjustments.
- I have had problems with the hours not totaling correctly or extra lines will appear in my Paydata. I am able to correct it, but it has happened once or twice.
- I used to call in payroll - I love being able to proof my payroll before I submit it.
- Workforce Now has saved me time by allowing me to create the same hourly employee batch in a previous payroll.
Our HR team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - I used to call in payroll and would have to wait around to receive that call. Now that we use Workforce Now, I can do payroll when I want to do it. I can also check the accuracy of my payroll before I submit it to ADP. It is fast and easy to use.
We have not used any other products other than Workforce Now.
ADP Workforce Now works well for us because I have a small amount of hourly employees. You can set it to put all your employees into the batch each time, but then you will have to take them out if you do not need to put hours in for some employees.