October 05, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We used ADP Workforce Now across our whole organization. We use the time & attendance for payroll to track all our staff's clock in and out, time off requests as well as HR/ benefit module.
- Assigned each organization to an Account Manager to help resolve issues
- Great support help all online instead of calling in and talking to someone
- Easy navigation in ADP
- New screen layout for manual checks, too much data displayed on the screen
- Better communication if there is any system problem instead of searching through the bridge for issue
- Too many updates
- Increased on efficiency of payroll processing
- Increased accuracy to the best of our knowledge
- Great reporting for internal use for analysis
- Better audit trail for changes
We have over 20 plus departments across our organization and to have a software that can help us allocate hours/wages correctly helps the organization save time.
- Integrated two internal systems to help track our production and billing
- Integrated one of our internal production systems with ADP for PTO balance data flow
- Employment E Verify
Integration takes a lot of time for preparation. Takes a lot of trial and error.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
It is awesome to have a great Account Manager that can answer and help you on a one-on-one level. They understand your needs and help resolve problems in a timely manner.