Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use it for timesheets, payroll, performance management, compensation planning, HRIS, and analytics. Our employees and managers have self-service functionality and also use it for benefits enrollments. Our employees and managers also have the capability of using the mobile app, however, we do not allow our employees to clock in and out on mobile.
- Benefits enrollment is a breeze
- The payroll feature is very easy to use
- The compensation planning tool is easy to use and program
- ADP has a habit of rolling out new updates without fully flushing them out, which causes end-user problems and rollbacks.
- The analytics feature is very hard to set up and the constant changes make it hard for end-users to feel comfortable using it.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
If you get the right person it is awesome, but we have had some bad ones that slowed down processes.