ADP Workforce Now Review
October 06, 2021
ADP Workforce Now Review
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We are using [ADP Workforce Now] across our whole organization. We are using it for timekeeping, payroll, and HR. [In my experience] none of which are working any better than our last system.
- It comes on every morning
- I can access the files from hand held devices when I'm not in the office
- Getting quick answers to urgent problems
- My overtime programming has been wrong all year and has cost us thousands of dollars because no one is fixing it
- Getting conflicting training to handle specific entry issues (1099 vs W2 ees), manual checks, correcting tax withholding
- I am so unhappy with this program that I can't wait for the end of the year because we might be able to get rid of it
- It is only 9/23, I have already worked more hours than I will be paid for this year because I am salaried. Literally, every hour that I am here is unpaid for me because of [ADP Workforce Now] and how long it takes to process a "good" payroll. I say good because [I feel] it's not "good" it's acceptable. We're overpaying people EVERY payroll due to the programming.
- [In my opinion] the billing system is so convoluted it's going to take years to figure out how much it actually costs to do payroll.
- I [feel like I'm] gearing up for a heart attack and when it happens, I will be able to point directly at our transition to [ADP Workforce Now].
Is there anything less than 0?
- Well, I was hoping to bring my history from NCR, but all they were able to grab was current addresses and phone numbers. I don't have prior addresses or prior pay rates and that's what I really need.
- [The] system of pulling the prior history from my former system is so confusing, I haven't been able to actually get it blended with [ADP Workforce Now].
- I still don't have access to my previous EZ Labor Manager program time so I'm paying for that as well as [ADP Workforce Now] and my previous payroll company so I have access to our ee histories.
It has not been achieved and I don't know how or when it can be.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
I have dealt with some lovely, helpful people trying to get this monster to work. However, as you are asking for overall support [I feel] I'll have to wait until I actually get some.
[In my experience] our training was non-existent, nothing on-site. No real process checklist. None of the programming was done in advance. The first time I spoke with anyone about the programming was the day we were supposed to process our first payroll. It took us 2 more whole days working many hours into the night. We were actually counting down to the last possible minute trying to get the pay correct for that first payroll.