Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is used for employees' time, attendance, and benefits. Leavitt is a corporate organization, however, we are part of the Redwoods Leavitt branch. We have approximately 16 employees in our department, throughout the two offices in Oregon and two in California. We have our HR in another area/state that can assist with any questions or concerns we may have. I assist with approving and submitting payroll for our employees, while the agency co-owner is informed of the employees' times and attendance. Leavitt Enterprise uses ADP Workforce Now as a whole.
- User Friendly: Easy to read and follow.
- Organized: Keeps important details.
- Thorough: Makes you save progress with tasks, keeps you updated with changes.
- Convenient: Able to access once logged onto the system, simple concept with clocking in and out. Able to pull tax forms and payment summary for ones self.
- Notes: Unable to post notes to employees' times/days when they are out of the office. This would be nice to note why a person is gone for record-keeping.
- User Settings: ADP Workforce Now would be neat if you can customize your user portal with backgrounds and colors - make it your own.
- More often company news and announcements updates.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
I'm very satisfied with ADP Workforce Now. This has been the best time management resource I have ever used throughout the different companies I have worked with.
ADP Workforce Now is well suited in letting employees have access to their information. It's easy to make changes to address, benefits, and requesting time off. It's very confidential when it comes to employees' wages and benefits, only the user or HR can potentially access this. Email notifications get sent to employees after approval for times off or changes. Email notifications, I get at times, are unclear. "One or more employees have exceptions on their timecard. Please login to ADP to handle the exceptions." Most of the time it is for a missing time punch that needs to be entered before payroll is submitted to an employee's time or it is regarding overtime.