Agile CRM Review 7 of 12
Agile CRM Review: "A quickly growing a powerful platform! Great for small businesses"
https://www.trustradius.com/crmAgile CRMUnspecified7.367101
Steven Davis profile photo
Updated January 19, 2018

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Agile CRM

I use AgileCRM to collect contact information and manage sales and recruitment efforts and leads. This platform allows me to target my marketing and sales efforts towards students that are most likely to purchase by using a points system.
  • The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease.
  • The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy.
  • Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.
  • If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.
  • Helped business because there was a better understanding of the size and profiles of my leads
  • Negative impact - leads were labeled as hard bounce and couldn't send until a lead was deleted and added again. VERY time consuming. Luckily this doesn't happen much.
  • Negative impact - Fake leads are added on a daily basis. AgileCRM doesn't have a double confirmation of added leads. But I believe this is normal in many CRMs and can be managed.
Saleforce - Too expensive.
SugarCRM - Versatile. Free. But Slow.
Filemaker - Originally designed my own CRMWhich gave me full control of all functionality. But having an online system that is hosted in the cloud provides considerable advantages particularly when allowing access to remote users.
This is an affordable platform. If they can work out the kinks to get it to work properly and of their service to respond to more complex issues, It'll have the product that competes directly with Salesforce.

Agile CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management
Compensation management
Mobile access

Using Agile CRM

Users and Roles

2 - I'm currently the primary user of this account. My idea is to continue to grow with this application and trained other members of my team to take over certain functions. I manually input leads as well as have leads insert themselves into the campaign via web forms. I've decided a series of campaignsTo automatically be sent, As well as associated Campaigns to triggers That I associated tags. It sounds much more complex than it is. I learned how to use this applicationIn a relatively short period of time.

Support Headcount Required

1 - In order to utilize this application, It helps to have Some knowledge of technology, logic and marketing. Designing campaigns, On the surface, Appears overwhelming at first, however it actually is very easy to learn.

Business Processes Supported

• Managing leads
  • Sending email campaigns specific to the needs of each lead
  • Scoring

Innovative Uses

• Scoring was the most helpful.
  • Associating campaigns to tags for easy sending from the profile of a lead
  • Notices when a lead opens an email or visits a page

Future Planned Uses

• Customer portal
  • Relational database integration
  • Closing a sale

Likelihood to Renew

There was a little bit of a learning curve and some bumps along the way to managing this platform, but AgileCRM appears to be responsive to any challenges that arise, which I consider to be of vital importance.

Evaluating Agile CRM and Competitors

Products Replaced

Yes - I was using Filemaker via a CRM I custom designed. AgileCRM is far superior to my custom application and the web connectivity enable several features that I was unable to create. I also reviewed several alternatives: Salesforce, Insightly, Highrise, Zoho, etc... I found AgileCRM to be the most comprehensive.

Key Differentiators

• Price
  • Product Features
I currently manage a very small business, so price it's probably the most important feature. The beauty of this product is that it is loaded with features that many of the much more expensive platform have. I'm extremely impressed with the price to features ratio Combined with the attention I'm receiving at AgileCRM.

Evaluation Lessons Learned

While place does continue to be my priority, features and customer service are vital. It's important to have the functionality needed to grow. At the same time, it's also important to work with the company that can solve challenges as they arise. Is the company begins to grow, price becomes less of an important feature.

Agile CRM Implementation

Implementation

Once I get everything set up, everything started to flow and I can see the major benefit of this platform to my business

Implementation Details / Implementation Partner

• Implemented in-house

Implementation Phases

Implementation Issues

• Simply learning a new platform
  • Entering the multiple leads I had in my previous CRM

Agile CRM Training

Training Types Used

• Online training
  • Self-taught

In-Person Training

Online Training

Each section of the AgileCRM platform has an instructional video that describes in detail all of the features of that section. I found this to be very instructional way to learn about each section. Whenever I had more questions, I could always schedule a conference call with a tutor..

Ease of Agile CRM Training

Most of the program was intuitive. In other words, it was easy to figure out because the buttons and teachers were very well organized and easy to understand. The nice thing about AgileCRM Is that I was able to call, right or schedule a training session if I didn't understand something on my own.

Configuring Agile CRM

Product Configurability

The fact that you were able to create custom fields makes it very easy to customize the platform to your needs. The other features are somewhat standard. That being said, is not important.Because those standard features are universally applicable to all sectors. For example,Sending an email, send a campaign, etc...

Configuration Lessons

I would start with the free platform first to familiarize yourself with its features. Once you gain a basic understanding, You can upgrade to the paid version And then Start using more robust features. Also, don't get overwhelmed. Start small. And work your way up. If you break the CRM down into parts, it's manageable in easy-to-understand.

UI Customization

No - we have not done any customization to the interface

Extensibility and Customization

No - we have not done any custom code

Additional Customization Considerations

no. I'm still using and learning from the existing platform.

Agile CRM Support

Support

AgileCRM Has been doing a spectacular job following up with any challenges that arise. It's important to understand that every business will face challenges. The expectation should not be to have a challenge-free environment, but A Provider/partner that works with you solve anything as they arise. I highly encourage anyone to look at the company behind the products.

Agile CRM Customer Support Pros and Cons

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None

Premium Support

Yes - I started using the free version of AgileCRM. This is a great way to introduce you to the platform. Shortly after, I paid forThe next version of which gave me some functionality. But I quickly moved to the most expensive package, Which is full of features. With every step, I was confident it was the right move my company.

Bug Resolution

Yes - I have had some issues with the product, but AgileCRM was quick to address those issues and follow up with me. For example,My email server was not properly configured. When I called AgileCRM they provided me guidance to solve the problem. Aside from bucks, they're also available to answer questions and orient you.

Exceptional Examples of Agile CRM Support

AgileCRM Was extremely helpful in helping me understand how campaigns work. I was extremely intimidated with the concept of learning how to use campaigns.I have a lot of cognitive awareness for sibling knowledge ofWhat is needed to be done, but I wasn't sure exactly how to do it. AgileCRM has helpful videos, but also was able to log into my account and confirm the proper configuration of my campaign which I designed.

Using Agile CRM

Usability

This is a feature rich, well organized and easy to use platform.

Usability Pros and Cons

• Adding leads
  • Creating triggers
  • Creating a scoring system

Difficult Tasks

• identifying and deleting fake leads
  • fixing a hard bounce lead

Mobile Interface Availability and Impressions

Yes - I haven't starting using it yet.

Agile CRM Reliability

Scalability

This products Starts with a free Limited version. You can upgradeTo an affordable paid version with minimal features. There's also an enterprise version which is what I have. It's much more expensive, however it allows me to access the full range of features available.

Reliability and Availability

The training sessions are very helpful, because you have specialist that is available to answer any questions, guide you and coach you on how to dominate a certain feature of the platform. That being said,Whenever I have an issue that needs to be resolved, I can send email or call a support line. I usually use the support line.

Performance

The performance of AgileCRM has been acceptable to date. I'm pleased with the ability to modify leads in the system and search for them and add groups to campaigns.

Integrating Agile CRM

Ease of Integration

I linked AgileCRM to SendGrid. I hired a specialist outside of Agile to help with this. I took a few hours to do.

Systems Integrated With

• none

Future Integration Plans

• I would like to create a customer portal for my leads that convert into customers.

Types of Integration

• File import/export

Integration Lessons Learned

I don't have much experience integrated AgileCRM To other platforms. The little bit of integration that I have done,Has been satisfactory.

Relationship with Agile CRM

Pre-Sale Experience

The representative I spoke with when Considering Subscribing to the service was very helpful. They were able to answer all of my questionsAnd facilitate my transition from custom-designed CRM platform to their platform.

Post-Sale Experience

I particularly like the telephone customer service support line they have. That being said… It was a time when I had some issues and an AgileCRM Representative contacted me, Gave me his direct contact information and Skype account, andSuggested that I only reach out to him to resolve any future issues. I was extremely impressed with this approach.

Key Negotiation Points

I'm not sure that negotiating is the proper word. Bottom bottom line is is that The staff Was available to help address age challenges as they arose.

Dealing with Agile CRM

Maintain a healthy level of communication with your vendor. I prefer to refer to them as partners.

Upgrading Agile CRM

Upgrade Process

Yes - When I upgraded, I upgraded to a larger plan, not a new release. The upgrade went extremely smoothly. I had no issues and I log into my accountThat was now full of extra features.

Upgrade Benefits

• Managing numerous leads
  • Scoring leads to identify those that were more likely to make a purchase.
  • Keeping leads warm.

Anticipated Benefits from Future Upgrades

• Customer portal
  • Refresh hard bounced leads

Migrating Between Editions

Yes - I changed plans because I have mastered all of the features in the previous plan, And wanted to take my company to the next level.

Future Edition Upgrade Plans