OnePage CRM works well for our needs!We use OnePageCRM (which we refer to internally as "OP" for short) primarily as a Lead tracking system for timely follow up for sales leads. We have it integrated with Klaviyo, which handles our automated emails. The way we use our various operational platforms, I'm certain we don't make use of all the features OnePage has to offer. Essentially, we use it like a calendar for chasing leads.,It uses a split screen: one half is your action stream, the other is for a selected contact. This is really helpful. You can do mass actions-- like rescheduling a group of actions for another day. "Tags" are a handy feature... it's sophisticated enough to trigger automated follow-ups in our mail service, Klaviyo,Multiple contacts should automatically merge. Without this, there is a risk of a prospect receiving too many emails from us. They do regular updates -- seems like almost daily. This requires a refresh, and it just seems too often. The checkbox system is odd: On the left have of the screen, it functions as a "select" button....but on the right half of the screen, it functions as a "task complete" option. I would move to have two distinct looking items.,8,We are able to follow up with our sales leads in a way that works very well for our product line. Losing a lead because they "slipped through the cracks" really doesn't happen! OnePage is quite affordable. It has unquestionable value to us. Training our team to use this tool takes minimal time (at least for the way we use it).,,Freshdesk, Shopify, HarvestGreat for Sales Prospectors and forces next steps.I use OnePageCRM whilst sales prospecting. I am the only user in the organisation. Specifically, the CRM program forces you to schedule a next action or the next step. Then, every day, those actions pop up in the work stream.,Keep tabs on deals in progress The work stream is great and it's easy to use Forces next steps to be scheduled. Again, it has an intuitive interface which means that the "getting things done" principals are easy to use Allows dialing and emailing directly from the software,The ability to interface with all or many VoIP services would be top of my priority list Skype is not a favourite of mine, but Google hangouts is which is now included with OnePageCRM The ability to create email templates would be good. I have a separate app for that, but it would be good to have it on board,8,The thing is, GTD seems to work well for me and ensures that I don't forget to follow up which is the number one failure in sales prospecting. So, the ROI is obviously good.,HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM and Pipedrive,LinkedIn Sales Navigator
OnePageCRM

OnePageCRM Reviews

OnePageCRM

Do you work for this company?

Filter 14 vetted OnePageCRM reviews and ratings

Bill Cummings profile photo
  • It uses a split screen: one half is your action stream, the other is for a selected contact. This is really helpful.
  • You can do mass actions-- like rescheduling a group of actions for another day.
  • "Tags" are a handy feature... it's sophisticated enough to trigger automated follow-ups in our mail service, Klaviyo
  • Multiple contacts should automatically merge. Without this, there is a risk of a prospect receiving too many emails from us.
  • They do regular updates -- seems like almost daily. This requires a refresh, and it just seems too often.
  • The checkbox system is odd: On the left have of the screen, it functions as a "select" button....but on the right half of the screen, it functions as a "task complete" option. I would move to have two distinct looking items.
It's hard to be helpful here: we use OnePage in such a limited way that I'm certain some of the higher level features would really help other organizations, it's just that our activity flow isn't based here. We use our help-desk ("Freshdesk") for the majority of our customer communication, and in fact don't manually communicate from OnePage directly.
Read Bill Cummings's full review
Nigel Heaton profile photo
  • Keep tabs on deals in progress
  • The work stream is great and it's easy to use
  • Forces next steps to be scheduled. Again, it has an intuitive interface which means that the "getting things done" principals are easy to use
  • Allows dialing and emailing directly from the software
  • The ability to interface with all or many VoIP services would be top of my priority list
  • Skype is not a favourite of mine, but Google hangouts is which is now included with OnePageCRM
  • The ability to create email templates would be good. I have a separate app for that, but it would be good to have it on board
I have a very simplistic use for CRM and I don't like ones that are complicated or too expensive for a solus user.
OnePageCRM is a GTD (Getting Things Done) system which is intuitive and easy to get started without loads of complicated configuration.
Read Nigel Heaton's full review

OnePageCRM Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (2)
Workflow management (2)
Opportunity management (1)
Contract management (1)
Interaction tracking (1)
Case management (1)
Call center management (1)
Help desk management (1)
10.0
Reporting (1)
Pipeline visualization (2)
Custom fields (1)
Single sign-on capability (2)
Marketing automation (1)