Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
I use AgoraPulse to manage our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). I use it specifically to publish content out to all of our platforms and also to monitor the conversations on the platforms. AgoraPulse also provides fantastic social media metrics which helps us plan out future content. Not many platforms have metrics for Instagram yet so it's a major selling point for AgoraPulse.
- The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain.
- The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with.
- The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.
- The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.
2 - Our marketing and communications managers use AgoraPulse. On the college campus we get messages frequently from students and are wearing the customer service hat to assist students. Other times we are wearing the marketing hat to promote campus events and research metrics to improve plans for future events on campus.
- AgoraPulse has saved time and efforts when it comes to publishing to different platforms at the same time.
- The metrics have improved the amount of effort we put towards certain programs on campus based on how students react to them.
I think AgoraPulse combines the best aspects of Sprout Social and Hootsuite into one program. Hootsuite is fantastic for listening, but lacks in the publishing and metrics departments. Hootsuite also does not have any form of Instagram analytics. Sprout Social has great tools for metrics but I feel like their listening tools are lacking. I feel that AgoraPulse has all of these tools and is the perfect platform for listening, publishing and metrics.
If you are looking for a social media management platform that provides Instagram analytics, look no further than AgoraPulse. AgoraPulse works great in the current university setting for myself because I can manage all of my social media accounts while also having the metrics I need. I feel for small businesses with only a Facebook account it may be overkill, but if you need to manage multiple accounts then AgoraPulse is my top choice.