Agency Owner Review
Updated June 24, 2020
Agency Owner Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
4 - They represent our marketing specialists (or how we call them). They are in charge of brand monitoring, scheduling, and creating the content across all the platofrms our client's are paying us to manage. I am the marketing manager, and I oversee most functions in this arena as well.
AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Agorapulse Feature Ratings
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
One time they helped me with an issue with specific file uploads and went far and beyond to get me a video that had recorded on their end to walk me through how to solve the issue. Way out of scope for them to do, but just shows that they care about their customer service!