Agorapulse made my job a million times easier!!
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 31, 2019

Agorapulse made my job a million times easier!!

Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse

I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
  • They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
Marketing director, intern and assistant
  • Before we had no online presence, with agorapulse’s help we’ve more than doubled our following and have gained real traction.
  • ROI has been slow so far, but I think it will be well worth it in the near future.
Honestly the biggest thing for me was the accessibility. Everything just seemed so simple on agorapulse. Simple, but still detailed. I love it!
It’s so nice when managing multiple accounts! Everything is in one place and easily accessible. I think I'd use it to manage multiple companies as well! Really no complaints on this.

Agorapulse Feature Ratings