Free is always good
Updated January 23, 2020
Free is always good
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
Right now we use Airtable for our whole organization. We use it to manage weekly tasks. Every week we look at the Airtable to see what needs to be done and mark off tasks that are complete. We also use it for our influencer management and shipping management. It helps us store key information in all the same place.
- Flexibility: there are many view features and different ways you can use the product
- Integrations: there are so many apps you can integrate it; from Slack to Shipstation
- Beautiful: it just looks nice to use. Sometimes project management apps are ugly, this isn't
- Pricing model: we don't like how we have to pay per user.
- Calendar view: we wish the calendar view was better, or if there were different types of calendar views. Right now there is just one.
- Complicated: some parts of the app are a little complicated.
- It has a free version, so it's a good ROI for us.
- We haven't been updated to the paid version yet, we don't think it's a good ROI for now, especially since you pay per user.
- It saves us time finding key spreadsheets, which is a good ROI.
It's very beautiful to use, which makes usability easy. However, there are some complicated features of the platform, which makes it hard to use. It took a while to learn all the features, some things weren't as intuitive to use. But overall, it's very good. As mentioned previously, it's a better version of Google Spreadsheets.
I haven't contacted customer support yet, so I wouldn't be able to give a fair response. We also use the free version of the app. They do have document files, which we have looked at to answer key questions. Because it looks like there are a lot of people that use airtable, we've been able to find a lot of resources online.
Airtable is better because it has a free version. Free is always good for me. The others require payment. I don't like monday at all. Basecamp and Teamwork have been fair comparisons, but there isn't a free version that we can use. Overall, Airtable is still pretty good for the needs we have as a business.
It's good for people that want to start to use a project management app. Right now we use the free version, which still fits our needs. I don't think I'd recommend the paid version, we haven't felt the need to upgrade it. I think it's a better version of Google Spreadsheets and forms, so if you are using that for project management, please switch over to Airtable.