Overall Satisfaction with Amazon Cloud Drive
I started using Amazon Cloud Drive in 2008. At that time it was becoming a fashionable cloud storage service and there was also talk of Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and Megaupload among others. All of these were competing to offer free storage space and some offered more than others. Amazon made Amazon Cloud Drive available with 5 GB free, and it is still that way, only that they have focused on the storage of images as well. In 2008 I decided to try it and to this day the I keep using it. I really use it as a reliable data backup.
- It is very simple to use.
- It is accessible from any device connected to the internet.
- It has the support of Amazon.
- Expand the space for free users.
- It should include the option to edit files in the cloud.