LOVE!
Emily Hammell | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

LOVE!

Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud

Apple iCloud makes it very easy to have all my files and documents in one place so I'm able to work remotely on any machine. It's also handy to have all these files in one place in case something happens to our computers or equipment, that we have a reliable backup.
  • Convenient! So easy to access files anywhere!
  • Affordable. iCloud is a very competitively priced cloud service.
  • Speed. I don't have any issues with load time—all my files are right there, right away.
  • Tutorials may be helpful. I'm sure that I'm not utilizing all its features.
  • The interface on desktops seems a little elementary—could use some updates.
  • Mail integration could be easier.
  • Great for working remotely
  • Increased efficiency
  • Great amount of storage for price
iCloud integrates all my date from phone and laptop and was more affordable. I love the security and customization options. File storage and organization is great and you can't beat having all your documents in one easily accessible place. Sharing can be easier with Box or Dropbox, but manually uploading items can be a real pain.
Load time is great, it automatically updates my files, great to have if I lose/break a computer or phone. Easy to manage the files and organize files. Never have an issue—very reliable. Very affordable. Can't be beat for Apple users!
Can't think of any important improvements. It works, it's quick, reliable, affordable, handy, and secure. Just a great product, overall. Not sure how I survived without it!
I love being able to access the documents on my laptop and phone from anywhere.

Apple iCloud Feature Ratings