Overall Satisfaction with Asana
Asana is used by the organization's teams to communicate with each other and follow up on our tasks for better team performance. Each group that uses Asana is divided, for example, sales team, marketing and design team, salespeople and engineers. This platform has solved different communication problems, and delays in the projects.
- The best tools of Asana are found once we start a project, since the calendar that is integrated into our mail is super easy to use and we use it as a small agenda.
- The management of projects is incredible, the monitoring provided is one of the best in its category, since it facilitates group work.
- The creation and assignment of tasks, notifications and that each person can enter to work no matter where it is since it has a good mobile and web interface.
- There are not many disadvantages in Asana since its great team has been in charge of improving it constantly, in previous versions it could only be used in English, but now we have several languages to choose from.
- A point against Asana is that at first it was quite difficult for everyone to adapt to it, it was a long learning process.
- The importance of Asana to carry out the projects is high, a long time ago we used this application so we really like doing our work through it
- Sales have improved and also delivery times.
Before buying a license for this software we made sure that it had what it needed. Asana also has an unrivaled technical support team that helps with every problem that comes up, even with integration and adaptation. We were looking for software that would do the work of several softwares at the same time and Asana was the one that convinced us.
Asana is a great ally when our team has been under a lot of pressure of work and tasks, we usually pay close attention to the notifications and agenda so we do not miss anything and avoid deliveries of the last minute. It would also not be appropriate to add monitoring tasks hours before delivery, this becomes compulsory. We are aware of maintaining a good atmosphere in the chat rooms because the discussions there are not good at all.