Overall Satisfaction with Atlassian Confluence
Atlassian Confluence is a collaboration platform that we use in our organization to enhance the way we work and cultivate teamwork and collaboration through improved knowledge sharing. The platform is open and comes with a simple user-interface [that] allows our organization to build collaborative work spaces that allow our staff to work easily on various tasks and projects on time. It's reliable and has helped us grow our portfolio easily.
- Helps us create dedicated work spaces giving our staff comfort and proper environment to work on assigned tasks and projects.
- The platform integrates easily with other Atlassian platforms including third-party apps thus improving its reliability.
- It's affordable and fits well in all organizations allowing them to grow their workflow easily.
- Some of our less tech-savvy users had a steep learning curve in understanding how to use the platform reliably.
- Customer support is available in English and this may pose a hindrance to users who communicate in other languages.
- A streamlined workspace and improved productivity.
- Faster execution of projects and completion of assigned tasks on time.
- Improved customer service and enhanced service delivery.
- Our business portfolio has grown and revenue has increased.
- Faster approvals and timely delivery of projects.
- Motivated workforce and staff that readily execute their roles.
Do you think Atlassian Confluence delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Atlassian Confluence's feature set?
Did Atlassian Confluence live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Atlassian Confluence go as expected?
Would you buy Atlassian Confluence again?
Atlassian Confluence is well suited in a scenario where a company aims to build sufficient workspaces and bring collaboration among the staff in order to double their productivity. The platform will organize and streamline the way you work and bring technology into the way you work thus enhancing your workflow and productivity.