Azuqua for a Startup Managed Service Organisation
June 13, 2018

Azuqua for a Startup Managed Service Organisation

Scott Neylon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Azuqua Platform

We are using it to integrate processes between Salesforce, Office 365 and a number of 3rd party systems.
  • The concept of reduced code to simplify use by less technical teams lowers the barriers to integration and allows teams to collaborate with ideas and concepts much easier
  • The ability to review simply any error cases simplifies the old approaches of debugging and reviewing large and complex logs
  • While not strictly part of the platform the support team's efforts to assist, to help clarify issues and then (where necessary) to resolve bugs was a large benefit and a key driver to extend the platform's footprint.
  • The number and extent of the application interfaces need to extend to expand on a key benefit - the reduced code and simplicity provided by the card approach.
  • The depth and breadth of the debug/error information to assist in the identification of faults/configuration issues
  • More documentation with worked examples including extending and soliciting contributions from the Azuqua community.
I used Azuqua to integrate Salesforce Opportunities and Wrike projects to eliminate manual effort and to extend the sales -> delivery process to be an end to end as possible. This was a major step forward for my organization. I also used Azuqua to integrate Salesforce Cases to automate customer updates when case comments were added. This introduced consistency in how we communicated with clients.
The outcomes we sought were to integrate platforms and automate processes. These goals were met and with new knowledge were being extended.
Our goals were not time saving related and so no metrics are available for analysis. Existing processes were stabilised and made more consistent and in the process effort was reduced but given the original gaps and lapses in processes an analysis of time saving was not made.
  • Improved process consistency and data accuracy
  • Improved customer experience
I have used Mulesoft, Workato, my own code and in past years heavyweight data (e.g. ETL) platforms along with a number of bus technologies. In this case, I was looking for the cloud-based approach that matches our strategy of being totally cloud-focused along with simpler integration platforms that reduce the dependency on a few technical team members.
The integration I used Azuqua for was based on Salesforce, Wrike and Office 365. I found the integration of Salesforce reasonably straightforward, Wrike was limited in the "cards" capability but functional (there are bugs but there are also workarounds but they required assistance from the Azuqua support team) and Office 365 was quite immature (primarily around Excel bugs but also email was limited).

Okta Workflows (Azuqua) Feature Ratings