Overall Satisfaction with Azuqua
We are leveraging Azuqua to bridge the disconnect between Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce. All of them have integrations to one another but are lacking which is where Azuqua comes into play. I am certain that we've only scratched the surface with what Azuqua can do and can not wait to continue leveraging this product for other use cases. Other departments across the organization are already using this and will continue to grow.
- The best part about Azuqua is that you do not need to write code. You do however need to have an understanding of logic and how the software works. This happens to fit me perfectly as someone with basic programming experience.
- Their Support is second to none. Not only are they extremely quick and responsive, but their answers are never canned responses and always provide valuable content.
- They seem to take feedback seriously and will continue to evolve and make a better product.
- The lack of connection/card documentation. Every card does have a section with details, but they are sometimes lacking.
- The help center and community also need some structuring work. Every single connection/app should have a section with detailed documentation regarding its triggers and actions.
- The FLO history section needs to be more refined. It sometimes does not load and choosing the date doesn't actually show execution results from that particular day.
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced errors from manual work
- Increased efficiency