Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
We have been using BigCommerce since it was Interspire, we manage a couple of stores and we explored other platforms such as Magento and CS-Cart, we abandoned the other platforms and switched to BigCommerce because it is a much easier implementation, and has SEO features, admin tools, and reports. Uptime is also a great plus. We only miss a feature to block IPs or countries. Other than that, it's amazing!
- Import/export catalog.
- Search engine marketing.
- Ease of implementation.
- Block IPs and countries.
- Themes with better menu management.
- Report per product, to see how many clicks each product got, vs. how many sales, to define conversion and assign resources or fix issues.
- Online Store
- Online Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, eBay)
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest)
ShipStation, it helps to manage shipping and sales. We are also considering eCommDash for order management and listing.
- It saves us a lot of time to manage products and orders
- It saves us a lot of time and money to implement a new store
- It is a secure and reliable platform, 99.99% uptime
- Magneto, CS-Cart, Yahoo! eCommerce, WooCommerce and Shopify
No comparison, BigCommerce is much better in every way, Magneto is very flexible but the same flexibility creates a lot of down time, crashes and loss of sales. But BigCommerce needs improvement in themes.
$500,000 to $1 million
BigCommerce is for merchants who need a reliable store, an easy to use dashboard, and an easy to import/export feature. Amazingly, and after comparing a dozen e-commerce platforms, I can comfortably say BigCommerce is almost perfect. We only miss a way to block an IPS and countries.