Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
GravityZone is used for personal computer protection as an anti-virus software. It helps ensure protection against attacks to personal information. It also helps get data more secure on a desktop/laptop and scans incoming threats and or reviews content before launching to help protect your PC and information. Also has automatic regular updates so no need to ensure you are protected.
- Updates regularly to ensure you are protected
- Flags any malware or unexpected downloads etc
- Protects personal information
- Slows down computer
- Doesn't learn which items are safe so you have to "ok" similar items more than once
- Sometimes stops working and you have to refresh or reboot
- No negative impact
- No overly positive impact except a protection tool
- Doesn't impact business objectives
AVG is still my favorite anti virus product. I find all others tend to slow down the computer ESPECIALLY McAfee (just deleted the product from my daughter's personal computer). Bitdefender worked well except the popups or asks to ok were a bit annoying. Overall I think bitdefender is a reasonable product.
Great for personal use and remote installation update so no need for tech support to have the latest functionality. States that is has strong machine learning but I haven't found that when using I had to reauthorize items more than once (e.g. safe sites). Shares the items blocks or attacks made to improve your awareness on attacks. It is not free and there are comparable free tools out there in my opinion.