Overall Satisfaction with Blogger
Blogger is currently being used at my organization in the design, PR, and Marketing departments. Other departments across the organization benefit from the use of Blogger and give ideas and bring stories to the marketing team to share and post, so in a way, we do all have our hands in on it. One of the main issues my company across the U.S. faces is a decline in participation after a certain age. Using Blogger and other social media help to show older girls that volunteering and becoming a Girl Scout is not just for little girls. We show fantastic programs and opportunities as well as results and scholarships the older girls receive to encourage others to join.
- Blogger gives a structured ready to go platform to display your ideas and writings.
- Blogger is easy to use for new users and those who aren't as tech-savvy.
- Blogger has many pre-designed themes.
- Blogger is free!
- You can monetize on a free site, unlike their competitors
- Blogger is not set up as well for all social media platforms.
- The Google+ social media platform was a flop and because of that, it can be harder to gain traction on Blogger as it was created to pair with Google+.
- Although the site is completely free the domain requires a purchase if you want to have it not say blogger in your URL.
- Blogger is free so there is no money invested, but the time invested has proven to also be positive.
- Blogger has increased our reach for young adults and given us the opportunity to display more pictures and longer paragraphs that other social media sites. The interest we have accumulated since using blogger has been worth the time and effort we put into using it.
- We have seen that our Blog posts have also attracted parent involvement as well as they are excited to see what ways they can help. It has given us another way to express a need in volunteers.
- Facebook for Business and WordPress
We went with Blogger because you get the backing and up to date technology of Google since they own Blogger. We also chose Blogger because it is completely free and as a small non-profit that is very important to us. Lastly, it is easier to use than any of the other blog sites out there and lets you write longer posts than standard social media sites allow.
I can say that I have not had to use customer service and support for Blogger in over 2 years. It is truly easy to use a product that does not leave you with a lot of questions. The last customer service experience I had with them was very pleasant.
Do you think Blogger delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blogger's feature set?
Did Blogger live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blogger go as expected?
Would you buy Blogger again?
Blogger is great for small businesses who are active on social media and don't want to have to pay for the best product. However, Blogger might not be best suited for all businesses, especially if you are wanting to sell products on your site or are looking for something more in-depth. Overall, I'd happily recommend Blogger to just about everyone, but especially to small businesses or even bloggers who want to try their hand in that industry.