Overall Satisfaction with BrightEdge
BrightEdge is being used by nearly the whole organization. We provide SEO services to our clients and BrightEdge is one of several tools we use to determine what keywords to recommend and what overall SEO strategy we should be undertaking for our client. I use it, and my SEO team uses it, too.
- Excellent metrics to track what is going well
- Great automation tactics
- Excellent reporting
- It is a bit pricey
- A bit tricky to understand some types of metrics at first
- Sort of need an SEO background to be able to use BrightEdge; it's not for beginners
- Having BrightEdge helps us provide the best services to our clients, so it helps with retention
- BrightEdgehelps us win more business with success stories based on its use
- BrightEdge helps make our SEO process very efficient
BrightEdge is a more robust program and offers better analytics in real time. It is worth the money if you are using it a lot. Semrush offers a lot of great information and functionality, but it cannot offer the depth of BrightEdge. Ubersuggest is better for beginners or companies using SEO internally.
Do you think BrightEdge delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BrightEdge's feature set?
Did BrightEdge live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BrightEdge go as expected?
Would you buy BrightEdge again?
BrightEdge is ideal for companies providing enterprise SEO services to their clients. If you are just using it for your own, in-house SEO, it can be useful, but you may or may not need all it has to offer. It's a better tool in your arsenal when you are helping your clients (and many clients) to improve their own SEO.